cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T

mccabin
Explorer
Explorer
Hello and thanks for the add to RV.NET. We are looking to purchase a new 2017 WBGO Fuse 23T/diesel. We have traveled in other WBGO's but this will be our first purchase. Anyone out there own one - pro's, con's, issues, tips, helpful hints welcome! TIA!
6 REPLIES 6

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
The Paseo is a Class B, so it will be a good bit smaller.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

ernie1
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder how the Fuse compares to the Winnebago Paseo which is a gas version of the Transit?

skipole
Explorer
Explorer
Come on over to the Winnebago Fuse Owners group. Lots of us there. Hope that RV.net adds a Fuse category to the site.

mccabin wrote:
Hello and thanks for the add to RV.NET. We are looking to purchase a new 2017 WBGO Fuse 23T/diesel. We have traveled in other WBGO's but this will be our first purchase. Anyone out there own one - pro's, con's, issues, tips, helpful hints welcome! TIA!
2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
I'm curious what they are offering for price. Here in Texas the 23T, one dealer wants $85,000 drive-out (including TT&L).

As for Fuse stuff, there is the conFused blog, and a Facebook group (don't have links at the moment) that address stuff found with these rigs. So far, the problems people have tend to be relatively small, from what I've read.

I do like the 23T floor plan.

mccabin
Explorer
Explorer
Yes below the slide is large storage area (could crawl in there if needed to). You can also access this storage from inside. There is storage on the sewer line side for the hose. Hoping someone on here has good insight after owning for a bit.

MobileBasset
Explorer
Explorer
That's new to me so I looked it up. I like it a lot except that It appears there is negligible exterior storage. Where do you store your big stuff? lawn chairs, spare tire, sewer hose, ground mats etc. Did I miss it?

Edit: i checked out RVTrader and I see the T version does have some storage under the slide out. Winnebago doesn't show that exterior on the website.
MobileBasset
2014 Itasca Spirit 25B on Chevy Express 3500 chassis
Daisy and Hank the Basset Hounds