cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ACC Warranty

ronphil
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone had a warranty contract with ACC Warranty? Email pls at ronphil@earthlink.net
7 REPLIES 7

switzerland
Explorer
Explorer
We have a contract with ACC = BIG PROBLEM!!! We sent you an e-mail.
2006 KZ Escalade 36'
2003 Jeep Rubicon (Wrangler)
Romeo, our big white dog (Italian Maremma)

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
wallynm wrote:
It is not a warranty but a service contract. Read the fine print for every thing it does not cover. Some contract also stated "if a covered part fails and it damages an uncovered part only the covered part is covered. If an uncovered part fails and damages a covered part then nothing is covered." Like buying chicken at KFC

This is why if you're going to get an extended service contract, make sure it includes the following optional coverage:

Consequential Damage Coverage

Optional Non-Covered Part Cause of Loss: In the event a Breakdown occurs on a Covered Part under the Service Contract due to the failure of a non-Covered Part, the Covered Part will be repaired (as an exception to the standard exclusion).

Optional Covered Part Cause of Loss: The non-Covered Part will be repaired (as an exception to the standard exclusion).
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
It is not a warranty but a service contract. Read the fine print for every thing it does not cover. Some contract also stated "if a covered part fails and it damages an uncovered part only the covered part is covered. If an uncovered part fails and damages a covered part then nothing is covered." Like buying chicken at KFC
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

Rose___Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know about this warranty but we had a warranty with Interstate. Our advice would be to take the money you would pay for a warranty and put it in a bank account just for repairs to your RV. We paid $2200 for 5 years. The first time we used it the bill was about $650 and we paid $100. The second time they would not cover most of the work done. The bill was over $1000 and the warranty paid $500. It will expire in about 5 months. Wish someone would have told us this before we purchased the plan.

1BryNelson
Explorer
Explorer
Waste of money.
Bry Nelson and a yet to be discovered MoHo momma. '99 Pace Arrow Vision 37ft F53 chassis (plugs tightened) Allure flooring, 15k BTU front a/c , 6-6 volt batts with 1120 watts of solar Magnum inverter Remote BMK Trace C40 2005 Ford Ranger "Toad on a pad".

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
I've never had a warranty contract on any of my RV's and I've been RVing since 1976. I'm not saying they are bad, I just don't know about them. I've bought all my RV's new and trusted the brands!

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Do yourself a favor and run from this guy. He is one of the shadiest sellers of so called warranties. He has the absolute worst reputation. Buyers report that once you pay for the warranty he does not answer the phone. Never calls you back.

Moisheh