cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anybody own an Entegra, and how do you like it?

Texan_wannabe
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering, as we have had so many mechanical and other issues with our Beaver since buying it used in 2007 ( it is a 2005 and lovely) but we can't ever get through one trip without some major repair. We are trying to avoid trading for a coach that has a record of manufacturing issues.
13 REPLIES 13

Fla_Tom1
Explorer
Explorer
We just got an itasca 42qd for the floor plan next year entegra will have samefloor plan should have waited

Texan_wannabe
Explorer
Explorer
Many thanks for all your responses!

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Tiffin Phaeton and have received excellent support from Tiffin on their well known issues. I have friends that own Allegro Buses (very nice coaches, just not for me). Tiffin has repaired many items on coaches well out of warranty for even second and third owners. Bob Tiffin is probably one of the nicest individuals you will ever meet.

Having said all that, if I were to buy a new coach it would be an Entegra Entegra Review
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Will_Robinson
Explorer
Explorer
Medico wrote:
I would check on Tiffin and/or a used Country Coach.

First, When I compared Entegra with Tiffin Allegro Bus, side by side and in a test drive, the Tiffin came out on top IMO.

Second, While we were shopping for our new coach we came across the CC we presently own. We could not afford this coach new, but used put it right in our ball park. The fit and finish of this coach puts it in or near the Foretravel, which when new cost almost twice as much.

We had a 2007 Country Coach. It was a nice coach and there were some things I like better about the Country Coach but more things I like better about the Entegra. As for the Allegro Bus, I toyed with the idea but like Entegra better. But that's just me, spend your money as best make YOU happy!
J & S
2013 Entegra Coach Anthem
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

wnytaxman
Explorer
Explorer
I have looked at the Entegras and visited the factory twice. From everything I have seen there is nothing even close to it at that price point. From what I have seen the Tiffins are more money and not as high quality in construction and design. Also be aware that Entegra is the only company that has a two year warranty that I am aware of. Newmar is another quality manufacturer that you might want to consider if Entegra doesn't have the floor plan that you are desire.
2018.5 Entegra Aspire 44R on order, 2011 Berkshire 390BH traded

JTHarley
Explorer
Explorer
I camped for 2 weeks next to a gentleman who just bought a 2013 Entegra cornerstone. It looked like a very well put together coach. He actually sold his 2003 Country Coach and bought the Entegra. I had a chance to peak inside and loved the rear bath layout with double sink. At first glance I could tell the interior was well thought out and very roomy.

He was very very happy with his purchase and had been traveling in it for about 2 months before he got there. It is the old Travel Supreme which itself was a very well made coach.

I do have to say that foretravel, even used, would be the best choice over entegra or country coach. A 2014 Entegra Cornerstone is $400K plus and that price puts alot of older coaches within range. Even a 10 year old Prevost......and I can't think of any class A fiberglass bus that even comes close the fit and finish and road worthiness of a Prevost.
Jim , MJ & Spirit of Sambuca Bear
2015 Dynamax DQ320XL
Jeep Sahara Toad

Medico
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would check on Tiffin and/or a used Country Coach.

First, When I compared Entegra with Tiffin Allegro Bus, side by side and in a test drive, the Tiffin came out on top IMO.

Second, While we were shopping for our new coach we came across the CC we presently own. We could not afford this coach new, but used put it right in our ball park. The fit and finish of this coach puts it in or near the Foretravel, which when new cost almost twice as much.
GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655, FMCA #F431170

2006 Country Coach Magna, 2012 Jeep Liberty

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Isn't the Entegra the old Travel Supreme. From what I have seen they are pretty coaches. Haven't been inside one but bet they are nice there also.
Larry,Brenda,Travis,Jarred & MEME the Boston Terror:E TheBunch 2011 American Coach Revolution 42T:C The Double Wide

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to post this question over on the iRV2 Entegra Owner's Forum:

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

Will_Robinson
Explorer
Explorer
We own a 2012 Entegra Coach and we are very happy with it. It has great build quality and so far really good customer service. We purchased it pre-owned and it had some very minor issues but Entegra Coach was on the spot to take care of everything. If I was to buy again, right now, it would be Entegra.
J & S
2013 Entegra Coach Anthem
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, I have a 2001 Beaver Contessa and rarely have issues with it! Sorry that yours has given you problems.......
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
The Entegra is suppose to be really nice. But I'm with Bill. I love my Foretravel and if I were in the market, I'd be looking at Foretravel. And not necessarily a new one. In fact, I couldn't afford a new one unless I found a really rich uncle to adopt me.
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

st687
Explorer
Explorer
Buy a Foretravel.
Doris &Bill
97 U270 Foretravel
08 Saturn Vue 3.6L
University of Parris Island March 1966
Semper Fi.:)