cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

APP. for RV Parks

Bednarski1
Explorer
Explorer
I live in So. California and I was wondering if there is an app for RV parks within a certain distance from where I live. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
16 REPLIES 16

Joe_Hamm
Explorer
Explorer
Even though the Ultimate Campground app. is for iPhone and iPad it can still be accessed by computer.
http://www.ultimatecampgrounds.com/uc/index.php
This app for android coming soon I hear

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
To bad it is only good for the apple and not Droids.

Most good ones have it both ways.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Joe_Hamm
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at the Ultimate Campground app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultimate-us-public-campground/id698323700?mt=8

Bednarski1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the great info.on the apps. This is a great site to share information from everyone. I have used them already and it will make my RV campground search a lot easier.

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I use MS Streets and Trips to find CGs in an area. I just did a quick search on Hemet, CA. and found 5 within 5 miles of you. Then I go to "RV Park Reviews" to read what other campers think about them. Three of the five CGs were graded by folks that actually stayed there and gave their opinions about the facilities. If somebody gives a high or low grade, they generally explain why, and that reason may not bother me. (ex: No playground) I'm way too big for a swing set. Basing my decisions on this info hasn't failed me yet.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

aerbus32
Explorer
Explorer
This site. Start with Good Sam 'Plan a Trip' then cross reference candidates with rvparkreviews.com. Both are free.

John_M1
Explorer
Explorer
KristinU wrote:
I like the Allstays Camp and RV app. It is a paid app, but tons of information including campgrounds/parks. I like the map view so I can see what is where and how far it is from our current location or the location we want to be.

X2
John and Susan
2018 Winnebago Vista 26HE
Jeep Wrangler Toad

Jeepw99
Explorer
Explorer
I use GS Camping

KristinU
Explorer
Explorer
I like the Allstays Camp and RV app. It is a paid app, but tons of information including campgrounds/parks. I like the map view so I can see what is where and how far it is from our current location or the location we want to be.
Cheers!
Kristin
2008 Winnebago Chalet 31C
My camping party: me, DH, DS, and 2 DK9s
Our Blog: www.winnieadventures.blogspot.com

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I also live in So Cal and use RVPARKY.COM on my android to find close camping and reviews, it works very well for me.
I also use it while traveling and it has things that other books and reviews do not have also if you find a gem that isn't listed you can add it to the App. to share with others.

I know a lot of people here use rvparkreviews.com but it has no app and I have found that the reviews are old and not very reliable.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
RVPARKREVIEW.com
Pier to pier reviews of parks.

derh2o
Explorer
Explorer
here is an app that maybe helpful. http://www.rvparkreviews.com/ You will need to copy and paste that into your browser
Dean & Melinda
2011 29' Monaco Montclaire
2012 Ford Focus Toad

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
google maps works for me.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
KOA has an app. It's national but give everything.