Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

07 Country Coach's

We are looking at 07 or newer Intrigues, Magna's and Affinity's and would like to know if there are common problems we should look for or be aware. Also, are there features on the Magna/Affinity that would make it a better or more useful coach than ...

roof protection

I would like to know a product that I can put on my roof to keep it from braking down and or leaking. I have a 23 ft fiberglass roof.

Creede colorado

Traveling to Creede going west from I-25. Taking hwy 160 then 149 into Creede. Will be in my 44ft DP towing my jeep liberty. Just curious what 160 and 149 is like.

metlmn by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Query: Roof coating

I believe that I'm the 5th owner of this 1997 Dutch Star. The roof has been coated with an after-market product - probably by 1st or 2nd owner. I have been in contact with the 3rd owner, and he stated that the roof coating was there when he purchas...

GJim by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

opinions on fleetwood storm

Because we travel with grandchildren a lot, we have been looking at Class C's with the bed above driver area arrangement. We've previously owned this and it worked well. But I'm in the southwest now, and I have some concerns about clearance on some o...

Tire inflation by the book

After 5.5 years on my Michelin XZA2 Energy tires, I had them evaluated by our Michelin dealer.Per their suggestion, I replaced two that had a slight amount of visible weather checking on the sidewall. The other four are great.Having devolved into jus...

bmwbob by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

2000 Dutch Star Review

Looking at possibly purchasing a 2000 Dutch Star. Looking for any reviews on this brand (good or bad) and overall what you think about it. I have included a link with a picture and a brief description. I have emailed for more info. Thanks.2000 Dutch ...

Temp control cable

1996 Itasca on a Ford F-53 chassis. Thought I had a bad heater control valve but the cable was the problem. I have the cable out but can't find one like it anywhere, tried ford dealer and all the auto parts stores but no joy. Going to a larger ford t...

call2fly by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ISB 6.7 cummins check engine light issue

2008 Tiffin FRED 6.7 ISB. Filled up with fuel at a PETRO in SpartansburgSC and drove towards New Bern when I noticed a slight shutter in the Motor Home while shifting. Drove back to Atlanta and ck engine light would come on during a pull on all hills...

First trip with new MH !

WOW! Check out the MPG!!! Just got our first diesel pusher and ran out for a quick shakedown trip. My gas rig got around 6 or 7 mpg.This thing handled great in a 25mph side wind and is soooooo quiet driving down the road.

Engine Air Condition 97 Bounder

Had a local mechanic check out why the engin id not cooling. Dash light comes on, conpressor does not operate. When power is applied directly to the compressor connection the compressor runs. Checked all visible fusses. No wiring diagram so wasn'...

Geoie by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delam bubble

Went and looked at a 2007 hurricane today and really liked the coach and the layout. It had about 16000 miles on it and the interior looked to be in really good shape. The 1 red flag I saw was a volleyball size bubble in the fiberglass under the rear...

Holdiay Rambler Ford chassis

I was ready to make the purchase yesterday on a 2006 Admiral yesterday until I noticed the hitch was rated for 4000lbs. Are all Ford chassis 4000lbs or just the model? Really liked the coach but it limits what dingy I can tow.

TOM_F by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes