Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Exterior Kitchen

I have been looking at some new coaches trying to decide if I want to suffer through massive depreciation:D. In any event on my present coach, a 2010 Discovery, I have the exterior kitchen factory option, which we have come to love. It has an exterio...

Cbones by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing rear air pressure

I just took my 2003 Winne Journey (Freightliner chassis) out of storage after a 2 yr hiatus. I've been just driving it locally to make sure everything still works. Today, the rear pressure gauge dropped to zero immediately, stayed that way a minute o...

I am in total disbelief....AIR PRESSURE...

i have not used my MH since winterizing it in October of 2012just going over it now for my first trip this year.I checked the tire pressures and "ALL SIX TIRES " WERE AT THE SAME PRESSURE as when i parked it last year.!!!!!:hnever thought this was po...

Slide problem

I have been having a problem with one of the slides on my 05 Fleetwood Pace ArrowOn occasions {4 times} the bed room slide did not want to come in, if I leave it for about 15 mins then try again it some times worksother time it took 45 minsThis has ...

A1B00902 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Adventurer or Thor CHATEAU

HiI'm a newbie in the RV world but I have been looking at RV's for a couple of months and I have concluded I can not afford a new (or newer) RV. My parking space is bellow 23.5'. My budget and parking is limited. The unit is for me, my wife and kid (...

mc_line by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Driving a Class A Motorhome Gatlinburg to Cherokee

We are going to Gatlinburg for the 4th of July then headed to Cherokee for a few days in our 35' Class A MH. We are from Florida; therefore mountain driving is a new experience for us. Is it a death wish to attempt the drive through the Smoky mounta...

Looking Fuel App For Smartphone (IPhone)

We are looking for an application for a smartphone (IPhone) to locate diesel and truck stops. We are on the west coast. We use a GPS but many times the POIs are out of date and they really don't tell you if the facility is compatible with a big rig...

ILVMYGT by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Some advice for a newbie RV'er

Hi, I am very new to the RV lifestyle. I want to purchase my first RV to travel with my wife and kid without breaking the bank and limited by 23 ft in-house parking.I am looking at a 2003 Coachmen Pathfinder Class C with 73K miles sold by a dealer; t...

mc_line by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

A solid electrical system troubleshooting document

Greetings Everyone,My wife and I bought a 1998 Damon Challenger, and we're pretty happy with it - but there are some issues. One of these issues is that when plugged into shore power, all is well - but when unplugged there is NO power from the batte...

Beautiful and COOL Oregon Coast!

The Oregon Coast is spectacular!The weather here is perfect. Temperatures touched the low 80s yesterday. Light wind. Mid 50s at night great sleeping weather. Parks are full for the most part in our area. Looks like it will be a fine 4TH of July. Fire...

Pogoil by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

What is it

I acquired a 97 Bounder and there are two of these things on the wall. One is on a wall above the dinette on top of the air conditioner and heat buttons, the other is in the bedroom on a wall by the door. It looks like where you'd wrap a rope tie ...

bvail by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Transmission Cooler Fans

Two months ago I replaced one of my transmission cooler "pusher" fans with a new S-Type fan ordered from online. The cooler is mounted directly in front of my engine radiator. Right out of the box, I applied 12 volts to the bare wires and it ran fi...