Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Engine Load indicator error

We have a 2003 Monaco Windsor MH with a 370 ISL Cummins engine with 70K miles.We have a Silverleaf VMSPC engine monitoring system that I have hooked up to my laptop.The last time we were traveling, I noticed a brief red light on the "engine load" gau...

Klueck by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing string lights

I have a 03 American Eagle with some over head string lights that need to be changed. It seems to be a challenge but I don't want to pay $110 an hour to have them changed. Any suggestions are appreciated.Thanks,Steve

msg1951 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 Gulfstream Vista Mini Cruiser model 4231

We've just purchased the 2008 Gulfstream Vista Mini Cruiser model 4231 and about to take our first trip in it - about 1,000 miles RT to Oregon from the Bay Area. Would love to connect with other owners of the same or very similar unit to exchange ex...

HardyC by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2004 dynasty

can anyone tell me what could be wrong, my coach steering is real hard to turn to left hydrulic fluid is on add mark but should have enough

DIY shocks and stabilizer bars on 2003 Freightliner

Where can I find and buy the correct shocks(Bilstein) for my 2003 Fleetwood Excursion with a Freightliner chassis? I also need stabilizer bars ( the rubber ends are bad)and there is one other bar or shock in the middle - I'm not sure what it's called...

Dynamax DX3

I would like to get any information I can on the Dynamax DX3 bunkhouse model I can. If there is anybody out there that has one would love to know what you think of it.

chriskrs by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodby Sea Land Toilet

Well finally had enough of the Sea Land toilet not holding water and since it was a big project to tear it apart to change the seals. We bought a Thetford low profile Aqua-Magic Style II. In less than an hour a larger china bowl throne was installed....

Choosing brand and model

We currently have looked at 3 class a's we liked. 2001 Mountain Aire, by Newmar, 2004 Dolphin LX Sterling Edition by National and 2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master. All have low mileage and slide outs. Also all are gas. Any advice we need to give th...

B_s by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

sky deck

:@Hi,I'm new to RV traveling. I'm looking into a used class A or C, my Wife and I enjoy stargazing and I'm wondering if its possible to build a open deck on top. I'm worried about the height of a class A being to tall to be legal on highways. thank y...

apollo79 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fan belt adjustment on air compressor ISC 8.3

I have a '99 Holiday Rambler with the Cummins ISC 8.3 diesel, with side mount radiator, so direct access to the engine compartment is great. Over the past couple of days, I've been trying to figure out how to loosen the air compressor V-Belt tension ...

Ed_95682 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No power to thermostat

Thermostat seemingly has no power. Nothing is on the display, I have checked the fuse and it was fine, replaced it anyway. What else should I look at? It worked fine 2 weeks ago.

Batteries Lead Acid vs AGM

Since we are new to RVing I have questions for which I appreciate all comments. Would like opinions on using AGMs or lead acid for House Batteries bearing in mind that AGM's like to be charged at about 14 vdc while lead acid likes around 13 vol...

joema62 by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator hiccups

We were returning from a 6000 mi. plus trip in our DSDP about 3 wks. ago, driving through Arizona and southern Calif.. Our Onan 7500 would run about 15 to 20 minutes and then die. It had worked previously on this trip with no problems. I had it ser...