Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

B+ motorhomes

Daniel_C_
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a Trail Lite B+ 211s with 8.1 Chevy
engine. This is my fifth motorhome (others range
from an old 20' Vagabond, and three Winnegagos, from 19 to 32'. This vehicle is fantastic. I am
using it as a mobile office (and sneaking in a fun
journey from time to time). It gets about 9.5mpg
and I believe I could pull a bus behind it if I wanted! I paid low $40's which is about what I had expected to pay for a five or six year old Chinook with a nicer interior, but fewer features
(slide). I am delighted thus far.
Dan
2006 Lexington 235S; 6.8L Ford E450,
2005 30RLS Outback Sydney Edition,
2007 Jeep Compass
2009 Mini Cooper S
3,721 REPLIES 3,721

Mainer1
Explorer
Explorer
Oh one more thing the 2009 B+ Safari and Monaco models also show a new 26-inch LCD TV mounted where are our RCA's are, front and center.

Ralph
2006 R-Vision Trail-Lite Model 251
Chevrolet 6.0 14,050lb. GVWR

Mainer1
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like Safari and Monaco deleted the following B+ Models for 2009:
214,251, and 285.:M

They added a new Model #282.:R

I think I was wrong about the tail light change as I couldn't find the note again? :h

Trail-Lite looks the same unless they up-date the web-site.:S

Mainer1
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.monaco-online.com/store/
Is this new news?? looks like Monaco has up-dated their 2009 down loadable product brochures.

The 251 Model has been dropped for 2009 and they added a Super C+, I also think I saw a note that our tail light design has been changed again?
The Trail-Lite brochure still looks the same as the 2006 and you can see the 2006 copy right date on the last page, the other series have a 2009 copy right date on theirs.

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Gene in NE wrote:

Did you mean 60 liter propane tank?

I do indeed mean 60 litre...actually 66 litres.. I reckon that is about two 30 pound bottles. Most barbeques use 20 pound bottles, approximately.

Mike
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

TrueLarry
Explorer
Explorer
Hi there Artum Snowbird. Glad to see another B+ driver in the group. We bought a Lexington 255 last fall with almost the same floor plan as your Triple E. That back bedroom and closet wall were the deciding factors for us. We are under cover in sub-zero weather here in upstate NY looking forward to many happy miles starting next spring. Hope to see you on the road sometime. By the way, I fired up the furnace a couple of weeks ago when it was about 15 degrees and was able to get the air temp up to about 45 or 50 in about an hour. I'm not sure about camping in that weather, however. It would take a lot of propane to do the job I'm sure.

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
Artum Snowbird - Congratulations from me as well on your like new purchase. Had to go looking for some more information and found their website Triple E RV.COM. Hope to hear more from you on your adventures.

Did you mean 60 liter propane tank?
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone tested their Triple E's in really cold weather and proven the claim, will hold 70F at -5F outside? No freezing pipes of other complications?

How long can one expect to get from the double size 60 gallon propane tank.

thanks, Mike
Mike
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Mike, trust me, you will like that bedroom alot, and the bathroom (loved by DW's) that can be used while underway!
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

:W

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the welcoming notes Bulmart, Cheeze1, and Mainer1. Looking forward to the new ride.

Put plates on it today, after driving it home for a couple hundred miles on Saturday with a temp plate. I was getting strange looks from passers by, and when we got home we realized the paper numbers we taped inside the back window were totally invisible through the smoked glass back there. DW was inside, waving to me, and I could not see her from outside at all.

We figured we wouldn't need an upper bed for several years as no grand kids even in the works yet, and wouldn't want them up there until they were older, maybe five or six anyway.

Liking the totally enclosable bedroom, off from the main living area.

Mike
Mike
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK

Mainer1
Explorer
Explorer
Artum Snowbird wrote:
We are joining the group here... Just purchased a 2006 27 foot Triple E Regency SXL in almost new condition.

Looking forward to our new adventures after being truck camper people for six years.

Welcome!
I checked out your new rig's web-site today, Very nice!, like all Canadian built RV's.
I can say this because I owned a Northern-Lite Truck camper that I just traded for my new Trail-Lite 251.
I too enjoy all the new found room in our B+ from owning a truck camper!
We wanted a dry bath that was large enough to shower in, a Class B+ seemed to be the best overall fit for our needs.
๐Ÿ™‚

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome from me as well. I believe I saw the other post as well. EEE definitely seems high end.
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome

There is another EEE thread running now on these C forums, but I see you posted there.

I was not aware of them, but they look very nice.
2005 Trail Lite 213 B-Plus w/ 6.0 Chevy

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
We are joining the group here... Just purchased a 2006 27 foot Triple E Regency SXL in almost new condition.

Looking forward to our new adventures after being truck camper people for six years.
Mike
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK

cheeze1
Explorer
Explorer
Aggie, you will see, when you have the time to lay underneath for awhile that there is a lot of open area because the floor rests on the truck frame. The main problem is 'cold drilling' from either side. There are many connections and thru bolts that allow you to measure your way into the clear.
Chas Morristown, NJ
Trail Lite

AggieDad
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your responses. I will indeed "tread lightly" when I go to explore this problem.
Be of good cheer!

Don Simmons
2006 Winnebago Voyage 33V pushed by a 2014 Chevy Captiva
Never ask a man where he is from.
If he's from Texas, he will eventually tell you.
If he's not, well... don't embarass him.