cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

bathroom switch

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
1994 Winnebago Brave 27RC in the bathroom has two rocker switches. One operates the light, what is the other one for???
10 REPLIES 10

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
Can you post a picture?
1998 bounder 36s V10 F53

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
Square ring. Tried various methods. Nothing so far.

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
psalm10720 wrote:
Thanks ... it turned out to be the water pump... Now if I can figure out how to get rear audio speaker grilles off I will be happy man. Thanks again for responding

For what its worth, every speaker grill (Automotive and RVs) that I have removed has either been a trim ring that snaps off exposing screws or the grill itself is removed simply by pulling on it. In cars, it has usually been a trim ring. In the RVs I have owned, I just pulled the grill off using a paperclip.

I have never owned a Brave however.
1998 bounder 36s V10 F53

psalm10720
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks ... it turned out to be the water pump... Now if I can figure out how to get rear audio speaker grilles off I will be happy man. Thanks again for responding

2ndhom
Explorer
Explorer
psalm10720 wrote:
1994 Winnebago Brave 27RC in the bathroom has two rocker switches. One operates the light, what is the other one for???

Are you asking because it doesn't turn anything on?

jhilley
Explorer
Explorer
If it's none of the above, my Brave and Adventurer have a switch in the bathroom that turns on the night lights on the floor.
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 38G F53 Chassis Solar Power
1999 Winnebago Brave 35C F53 Chassis Solar power
Handicap Equipped with Lift & Hospital Bed
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
1991 Jeep Wrangler Renegade

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
If it's not the water pump......I have a switch in the bathroom that operates the automatic Fantastic Fan (which can be turned onto manual mode).
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
Usually the water pump
1998 bounder 36s V10 F53

crabbin_cabin
Explorer II
Explorer II
Could be the water pump (easily checked), water heater ( not so easy), exhaust fan (easily checked).

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
psalm10720 wrote:

In my old Winnie it was for the water pump.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C