Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dash AC not cold

I'm wondering if my expectations for my Dash AC are set too high. It just doesn't seem to blow very cold. When it is about 85 out it comes out about 63 out of the dash with an AC temperature gauge. I tried it on a rental car and it was coming out lik...

1994 Fleetwood Southwind Specs (especially HEIGHT)

Hi,I'm thinking about driving to look at a 1994 Fleetwood Southwind (35.6'), but I have a 11'3" height restriction and can't find a brochure to tell me if this RV is too high (I found a craigslist posting saying that it's 10'4", but haven't been able...

cayuga by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank Heavens for Our Motorhome

Somebody must have knocked down a power pole nearby when power went out about 3 PM . Edison estimated power would be back on in four hours, it finally came back on at around 2:30 AM. Luckily our motorhome had a full propane tank. When I returned fro...

Laze Days owners questions

We are loooking at lazy daze class c but husband has concerns about interior height. He is 6 feet. I tell him that I am sure a 6 foot person can fit...why would they make it lower? The lower profile concerns him. I want one; I am getting one. Pl...

dcason by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ALladin tank monitor

My alladin system seams to be fine, except for the tank monitor. I replaced a sensor on the fresh water and it still shows XXXX for a reading on the tank and raw value on the sensor. I can only assume the monitor module is bad? it has power to the...

Maxx Force 10 Engine

We are looking at a 2013 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40DFT, 30,000 miles, and it is a beautiful coach, reasonably priced.We want to change from gas to a DP.The only problem is the engine, it is a Maxx Force 10 350hp, and I have heard some horror stori...

Zenbob by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Injection pump

Has anyone changed The pump due to ceramic plungers braking. I hear if they brake it goes through engine and destroys it. I think in the 600 hp Cummins. Mine is a 2012. Trucker forum says it’s not if they will brake but when. The do have a upgrade...

Engine blew white smoke died then generator

Well, everything was running fine with this Cummins ISX15 525hp when we stopped on a grade (3% maybe) for one way traffic. Suddenly the eng idled badly and it blew a bunch of white smoke and died. No temp issues etc. I tried to start the generator an...

Ford Coachmen's for sale on Facebook

I see several used 2007 -2010 ford coachmen Freelander and Leprechcan for sale on Facebook Marketplace.Does anyone know who makes it and how would you rate them?

Snomas by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Convection oven - phooey, Switched to Toaster oven

So, first Florida trip for the new rig. We usually aren't in the unit for dinner (Disney and other attractions until late in the day), but for the days when we are, we're taking items that need an oven. We've been underwhelmed by our convection mic...

Generator switch

I’m having a problem I hope some one out there can help with. My Onan 6000 quiet diesel generator won’t start unless the ignition key is in the running or accessory position. I could run an always hot wire over to the switch, but I don’t know which ...

Chrave by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes