Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ford 460 Engine vibration in overdrive

I have a 1998 Holiday Rambler with the F53 Chassis and 460 Ford Engine with 57k miles. For the past 2 years I have been trying to solve a vibration issue that shows up between 45 mph and 65 MPH when the transmission shifts to overdrive. You can take...

Tire Pressure Monitoring System

I am looking for an aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for our Class C (E-450). The motorhome did not come with a factory installed TPMS. Just looking to see shat people have had success using, since there are so many systems on the...

Scott_M by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a new wingard traveler antenna for TV

My wingard tv antenna would not go down and it was torn off and i need a new one Who is an installer that can come and install a new one or where can i go to get one installer I am in Horseshoe Bay Texas

leroirb by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alison transmission computer

Most probable cause ?no shift panel lights, no start.ACC side of the ignition works, all systems work.IGN side of the ignition works normal.Strat position goes dead when you try to start.Thanks for the help.

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Catalytic Connverter

Well, they got me last night. The cat thieves stole my catalytic converter off of my 2011 Jayco Greyhawk. It's on a ford E-450 Superduty chassis.I have looked for over an hour for a replacement and so far I can find them, but they do not ship to Cali...

Holiday Rambler Smart Wheel Control Module

I am looking for expert advice again from this esteem group of experts.I own a 2000 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40WDS. Recently, I had alternator issues that cooked the battery and sent a sizable voltage surge thru the coach. Good news, the chassis el...

Joined the ranks again today.......lol

Bought a 2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA today. Decent price, well taken care of. Rear slide is angry, but you can't get any simpler mechanism to work on. Upholstery is in great condition and everything works as it should. Ford chassis, 49,000 miles and ...

2019 Winnebago View 24G Towing Capacity

I used to tow a 2003 Wrangler with my 2019 Winnnebago View no problem. I just bought a Wrangler 4xe. The added weight of the batteries, etc. in the new unlimited pushes the curb weight to about 5,200 lbs. I can shave weight by taking the back seat...

tkogrady by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago outlook

I’m looking at a 2010 Winnebago outlook. 2 slides 29 ft 40 k miles Does anyone know if thy have a fiberglass roof and quality of the outlook MH Im not new to Motorhomes I just sold my Diesel pusher and want to down size.

Snomas by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirada Select Steering

I have a 2017 Mirada Select 37TB with app. 8,000 miles. It seems to drift as if the steering has slack when driving. It also has the Safety Plus steering stabilizer installed. The recommended tire pressure on the 22.5 tires is 110 psi and I usually r...

2022 Allegro Open Road 36 LA

We got a sneak peak at our new home on wheels. 2022 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36 LA. Sunlit Sand Exterior, Amber Glazed cabinets, Cocoon leather, residential fridge, stacked W/D.Dealer still needs to detail and prep for delivery next weekend. Then we ...

new coachmen prism 2200fs - what does this switch do?

hello all,I purchased my first motorhome this week...a 2020 coachmen prism 2200fs. I've always had bumper pull trailers and couldn't be more thrilled with the change! I took it out camping off the grid this weekend and cannot figure out what one of...

meauslix by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor access panel

Does anyone know what the black access panelIs for on the floor of the Majestic 23a? I took the screw off and it lifts up to reveal another panel that is screwed down. I didn’t want to take this panel up not knowing what is under it.

Minnie Winnie vs. Spirit

Good evening.I’m looking to buy my first RV in the coming months. I’m researching the Winnebago Class Cs right now and see two models called ‘Minnie Winnie’ and another one called ‘Spirit’. They look very similar. Are there differences?Their brochure...