Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

oil capacity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30278162

Richert by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

House battery recommendations.............

Ok, wanting to put in a reliable, RV house battery in used RV just purchased. Has a single marine/RV type battery you'd get from AutoZone or similar outlet. I have upgraded to BattleBorn Lithiums in my personal RV, but, don't think my cousin who is t...

Gassing Your Gasser

As this is my first MH and essentially first time driving something this large, I am having a bit of anxiety about driving this thing with a Toad in and out of a gas station. With the Toad I will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 60' long total. Ou...

Floorplan Help (rear living room)

Need help finding specific floorplan type. I have only found a few Class A designs that have a small living room area in the rear of RV. The only manufacturer I have come across with this design is Holiday Rambler. They have models 37PCT, 40PLQ, a...

Thank you

Good afternoon. Very first post for me. My wife and I are new to RV'ing. We've talked about it for years and now I'm closing in on retirement as a firefighter we ended up buying a used 1999 Fleetwood Bounder 39z Class A and are beginning to explore. ...

VUENUSA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Experience with Sprinter Class C's

I am in the market for a small Class C or B+. We used to have a Winnebago on the Sprinter chassis, but we traded for a large trailer a few years back. Now, with my wife no longer interested in travel, I am looking for something for myself. We didn't ...

mark_p1 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Shower Head

I own a 2016 Ford Coachman Beyond, Class B motorhome. I am looking for a Replacement Shower Head with a stop flow button. The one in the RV Wet Bath currently does not have a stop flow button.I have looked everywhere for one that will fit, and does...

Low mileage V10s

I keep seeing posts by people complaining about their low mileage RV's engine "blowing up" and I want to raise the alarm again about people buying Ford powered RVs with very low mileage for their age (i.e. 12K miles on a 2014). Most people only chang...

How to fix Dometic Comfort Control thermostat problems

Here is how to fix the most common dometic thermostat problems for the 4 and 5 button Comfort Control thermostats. Dometic support is awful and there are a lot of folks out there spending large sums of money on new thermostats and upper board convers...

drusher by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical help

Hello GuysFor all of you who have had or still have a 1998 Holiday Rambler motor home 36wgs there is a fuse panel located under the hood where you turn the batteries on or off. The box that mounts these switches also contains the fuse panel inside. I...

john_dw by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Soft spot in Sprinter cab area

Our 2016 Thor Citation has a soft spongy area in the Sprinter cab between the two front seats, under the rubber floor covering. We've just discovered a leak coming from the side of the coach going across the floor where the vinyl meets the carpet of ...

Electric awning......not working?

So, picked up the 2016 Ford Chateau 22E today and super impressed with how it drove, and all features seem fine with exception of the electric awning which I didn't even know it had. Pressing the button and nothing happens. Lightly tapped on the rail...

24ft Models with power-lift beds

Hi All,New to posting here and thanks for any insight in advance. Researching a possible motorhome purchase and have zeroed in on models/floorplans that include a power-lift bed for the primary sleeping space. Something like the Winnebago Trend/Ita...

Carbon Monoxide Detector

I was away for the weekend at a dog event where I needed to run my generator for the air. When I went to check on my dogs my carbon monoxide detector was going off (dogs are fine). Couple of men advised it is probably from my generator. I was p...

ragdogs by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes