Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Onan 4000 Genset K-1 Relay-Starter Connections

In the process of replacing the generator filter & pump on an older RV. The Generator is a model 4KY-FA26100J. In the process this SC lost the correct cable connections for the Relay. There are 5 wires/cable that were connected. 2 cables & The K1-Bat...

Jeep toad ?

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30279310

Holiday Rambler Break Controller Wiring

Were 2018 Holiday Rambler Endeavor XE model K's prewired for a trailer brake controller? If so, where do I find the wiring? The fuse box located in front drivers' side compartment has fuse labeled Trailer Brakes, but that is the extent of what I've...

ABS light.

What is required to reset the ASB light?2000 Newmar - Cummins 8.3 - Spartan chassis. Applying the brake 3 times with the key on doesn't work.Disconnecting the chassis battery, doesn't work.Using the trans control pad has no effect.Is the spartan insi...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Tail light issues

I have a 2016 Tiffin 36LA on Ford F-53 chassis. My running/tail lights on the passenger side are not working. Brake lights and turn signals work fine. Everything on the drivers side works fine. I have changed the bulbs - didn’t help. Checked fuse ...

diesel additives

My Cummins 8.3 has a little over 77 k miles on it..I filled the fuel tanks when we retuned home a little 2 years ago. we have had health issues plus the Covid restrictions .SO. Should I use a diesel additive prior to taking a trip?which one ?

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for RV docs for 2000 Fleetwood Tioga

Hello everyone!I just purchased an RV but not documentation came with it. Fleetwood doesn't have the documents I'm looking for...So, I'm looking for an owner of an RV exactly like mine. Here is the FIN & VINSerial Number/FIN: 877zy7733358VIN: 1fdxe40...

What’s the normal CCC for a 30 ft. Class C?

I suspect the answer is ‘it varies’. Fair enough.I’ve never purchased an RV before. Class Cs look like a good choice for our family but I’m not sure what to expect in CCC ranges for different models.what is the typical range for ~30 ft. Class C?Ron

Help getting fridge to run while underway

Our fridge and freezer run under these conditions: 1) while plugged into shore power, 2) on the inverter...with engine off, and 3) on propane...with engine off. When I start the engine, however, the fridge and freezer do not function. I get an alarm ...

fijidad by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

oil capacity

Just bought a 2019 F450 Class C V10--how many quarts of oil should I buy to change the oil?

Richert by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1989 Fleetwood Flair parts compatibility

What other years or models would fit parts for a 1989 Fleetwood Flair?Looking for misc parts like headlights, driving lights. Also need the left awning arm and a brake booster would be awesome!

heydeej by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes