Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Wheel covers making noise

Hi I have a Winnebago sightseer 2005. My front driver side wheel cover keeps making rubbing sounds. When I take it off no sounds. I’ve tried moving it around and reattaching sometimes it’s quiet for a bit but then it starts making noise again. I can’...

cleaning tinted tempered glass

The side windows of the coach we bought has streaks that cannot be removed with: Windex, Simple Green, Dawn, or Vinegar. Tried fine steel wool, which helped but didn't remove completely. What is a safe way of removing them? Probably came from the rub...

Be Thankful Your Ford V10 Is The 2-Valve Version

If you own a Ford E350 or E450 with the Triton V10 or the smaller Triton V8 engine, you have the 2-valve version that offers less horse power than the 3-valve version. You have 2-valves because the 3-valve version is too large to physically fit in t...

What am I doing wrong

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Westinghouse iGen4500DF 30 amp generator. I went out earlier today to check it out on my '03 Monaco Windsor motorhome. It has an Energy Management System installed. Everything works fine on 50 amp or 30 amp shore powe...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator tripping breaker

I have a 2008 Fuzion toy hauler. The generator will trip the breaker on the generator itself. Everything works on shore power. Don’t know where to start tracing wires to find the issue. All help is greatly appreciated.

Dashboard gauges failure

Hit big bump, heard something start bumping around under passenger side feet. At same time lost speedometer, gas gauge, tach, oil press, engine temp trans temp. Is there a module that may have fallen off/out. Thanks

Cbmbdm by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS Settings

Installed my TPMS and all sensors seem to be responding. Need to set the upper and lower limits on pressure. My tires require 100 psi. Not sure how much that may increase under driving conditions but was thinking setting upper limit at 120 and lower ...

Reset of Aladin

I am the proud owner of a 2008 Monaco 40PDQ DP. The Aladin system in the coach is not working. The manual says to push the "reset button" located in an overhead cabinet. After looking, I can't find this reset button. Any thoughts? Thanks.

CINPHIL by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Class As in cold weather?

Hello All, Coming from a Fifth wheel and looking into a Class A. How are they in the freezing temps? My son has moved to CO from FL. and I am trying to convince wife we would be better in a class A vs our fifth wheel. I would be looking for a...

jts140 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

generator

my kohler generator tries to start on its own checked the switch works fine not sure if it is a control board problem or not?

Motor coach with bunks recommendations for family

Hi all,We are a family of 4, and my two girls are 12 &9. We had a 2018 jayco whitehawk 29BH for 2 years and sold it a year ago but now find ourselves living in Utah this year. Military move in April 2021. We are back in the market for a camper but...

jlrmfc21 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Salute

Salute to all those responders and to the families of those murdered on 9/11, 20 years ago. Also to all C&I for making sure that there hasn't been another attack like that.go to Apple tv and watch "Come from Away" for another view.love to alljohn ...

omjones by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got the MH weighed.

Finally got around to weighing my MH 2012 Georgetown 350TS dry weight 17292. I think something isn’t right. I don’t see how I have over 5klbs of ****. Even full timers don’t pack that. I think I may have to find another CAT scale. This was with full ...

dodge_guy by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes