Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Retro motorhome and eternabond tape.

I went by Campingworld today to get some eternabond tape. I ask where the eternabond tape was located and no one knew what I was talking about. Now it's Stick-N-Bond tape. So, there ya go. If you need Eternabond and are at Campingworld ask for St...

Kitchen countertop

I'm trying to replace the waterlines, the sink and the Fossett in the kitchen and like to put a new countertop on it but trying to get the countertop loose.....it won't break free of the stove does the stove need to come out before the countertop com...

Entrance door parts

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Expedition. I need entrance door parts especially the composite block for the open/close limiter.

12sprnt by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worth paying more for newer Chevy VS older Dodge Class B?

WARNING: long but detailed post: I've finally figured out that the best choice in a motorhome for me is a Class B van (and I'm talking a regular van body Class B, not a widebody B+). This will be my first motorhome and over the last year I've read so...

motive8 by Explorer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Motion sick while parked?

Hello, we're looking to buy a Roadtrek and went to see a 2003 190 Popular yesterday. While parked and exploring the rig, I became motion sick and it lasted hours after I got home. It really rocked a lot. Has anyone experienced this? Is there somethin...

Putting MH insurance "to sleep"???

Does anyone have experience with putting the insurance on their rig to sleep or otherwise have it "active" only 6-8 months out of the year? The last few years it didn't matter because we were using our rig every month or so year round. Situations cha...

Eyegor by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Power surge

When not on the road,I park my RV in a RV storage faculty under a canapy with 50 amp power . I utilize my progressive surge suppressor . Lately, I noticed 3 times this past week that the clock on microwave was off,I reset it each time and went out c...

captpar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check antifreeze?

The E350 is the only vehicle I've owned with no radiator cap.I am in the habit of checking the coolant level as summer approaches. I couldn't see the level on the Ford, so I put a Liter in the plastic overflow container. I don't understand how this...

Harvey51 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Must see destinations

Hi allI would be interested to hear what you folks think is a must see/must go to destination in eastern USA lets say with in 1000-1500 miles of Connecticut.What is your favorite destination camp spot?Ed