Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Marker Lights Out

I have a 2009 Winnebago Access and all the marker lights are out. Headlights, brake lights, 4-way hazards, and turn signals are OK. There are chassis fuses on the cab floor above the brake pedal, some reset buttons on one of the storage compartments,...

I40BOB by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling jacks

Has someone who has had automatic levelers installed on their C wish to share cost and overall experience, and brand of jacks?Looking at 26 footers and think it would be a nice addition also live with a slanted driveway.thanks

Driving with Cover on A/C ?

Winterized the MH couple months ago but have to drive out to my Daughter's for Xmas, about a 2 hours drive. I have the A/C cover on with the draw string and wanted to know if this would stay on while driving or should I climb up there and remove it?...

How does this radiator come out

In the near future I will need to replace my radiator. It's in a 1990 P30 chassis and is clear to me that the radiator will easily fit out through the hood. It looks like a simple but work intensive job except that I cant figure out how the radiat...

Slide awning--make it last??

Hi--want to extend life of slide top awning which is vinyl. We winter in Florida and have the slide out for six months and retracted for another six months. Topper is original to our 1999 Bounder and while in good shape, it is beginning to show its...

chast by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange? slide went out by itself.

MH was in driveway about a wk., went in and turned on bat switch to on position, so as to turn on some lights, after a few seconds main slide went out, tried to bring in, came in half way and went out again. Did this a couple of times, then wouldent...

MR_MAC by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Surge Protector Advice

After reading the electrical surge issues experienced by those on this board, I've decided to purchase a protector. I have 50 amp service, and know that some of the places I camp only provides 30 amp service.Do I need to buy a separate surge protect...

Has anyone on here tried this?

I read all these post and really sounds good. Check it out.http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f54/check-this-out-not-poliglow-time-will-tell-43004.htmlTell me what you think.http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f54/check-this-out-not-poliglow-time-will...

kyclassa by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar trickle charger

Going into my first winter with my camper, I've been studying how my coach battery charges. I've been checking the voltage at the battery and then monitoring how it responds to running the generator and driving the coach/charging off the alternator....

jillhop by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Tail light diode how to question honda pilot

Getting ready to run wires from my rv to honda pilot. I'm running wire all the way to the rear, and taping into honda taillight wires. What kind of diodes do I use? Where do you buy them? Napa, autozone? How are they wired in? In line with th...

charging problem

even when I have the coach turned off , I still get a drain on my system so about every 7-10 days my coach batteries are dead, I fire up the genny and put a good charge on them , put brand new interstate battery in about 9 months ago. Tonight I fired...

Charging batteries problem

I'm not getting a charge to my batteries. I thought maybe the charger was shot, but when I tested it, I am getting 13.6V output. So that's not it.Coming off the charger is 2 red wires that each go through one of these (Amazon) - labeled "shortstop ...

PSU_RVr by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Super Motorhome

We are looking at a JayCo Seneca Super C and a Thor Fourwinds Super C. Does anyone have any history with either or is there one you would recommend and why?THANKS for any feedback. We're getting really confused.

Wrightwood, CA - Driving condition

We live in Southern CA . This will be our first trip driving to Wrightwood, CA (Mountain High) tomorrow. How safe it is to drive to Wrightwood? Any precautions ? We have a 24 foot class C. Thanks