Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bedroom slider problem and the fix

2009 Cambria. My bedroom slider has been moving slower and slower. Sometimes it would stop then go again after a few seconds. Well we get to our destination in San Diego and it moved a foot then quit. The wife held the button and I leaned on it, it m...

Haunted Kwikee steps

Our new to us 2007 Itasca Sun Cruiser 35L has an odd issue with the Kwikee steps. When the switch is in the "normal" mode, the steps open and close properly with door operation. But, while just sitting there with door closed, the steps will cycle out...

Interesting Problem and Solution with Fridge

My Norcold 4 door fridge, 8 years old, started acting up a few weeks ago. When I would turn it on, it would not pause and read "AU" and then "AC". It would immediately go to the little red "on" light. It was very balky when trying to switch it manual...

midasman by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Questionable Sales Tactic by Lazydays

We have been looking to upgrade to a Tiffin Phaeton for some time. Looking for a good used late model coach. I found a couple listed on the Lazydays web page and inquired. I found it odd that they were listed as "arriving soon" with some basic data.W...

kedanie by Explorer II
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

Propane Tank After Fill Up

I had my propane tank filled recently and was checking things out before heading to the Nascar race at Martinsville. I opened the propane tank and got what looked like a spurt of vapor out of the area of the overfill valve. Seems fine since. Check...

Oregon RV site Ownership

We are newly retired and looking for RV park in Oregon to purchase site for summer/fall living. Can you recommend nicer parks that sell sites? Currently only familiar with Pacific Shores in Newport, just stayed there in September, 2014, but seems w...

Water Heater Bypass Idea's

I am about to winterize my 1996 RT Versatile 190. I bought a bypass kit for my hot water heater, only to discover there is no room to install it. The water heater takes up most of the room in the compartment, and there is just not enough room for the...

What Class B has a dry bath

I saw a 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau that has a dry bath. A 2015 isn't in our budget. Are there any older Class Bs with a dry bath?

Hpymils by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A Water system (How do I use it?)

Hey guys. About a 5 year RV'r here that has only owned a class C. I got a great deal on a Class A but things of course are a bit different with the water system. I am used to 1 connection to fill my tank, and another if I am going to run on city wate...

Antjaw by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

1990 Holiday Rambler Crown Imperial 37

Does anyone own this same model? They are hard to find so I am wondering why? Any advice on this RV would be greatly appreciated. Or does anyone know about this particular make and model.Thank you,Heather

hterrill by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

fresh water tank

I seldom use my fresh water tank (I'm in a Class C, 26-ft), and it's been sitting partially filled since I bought it six years ago. When I do use it, there is no noticeable odor. Considering it sits mostly unused and never refilled/or cleaned during ...

First time, 6 months on the road!!!

Over the last 12 years we've taken RV vacations. First it was 2 weeks, then a month, then 6 weeks, then 3 months but this year is the first year both the DW and I have no strings….I lost my parents last October and January (good long life at 98 & 88...

JTHarley by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

In Elkhart today, new Phoenix Cruiser owner.

I arrived in the RV mecca - Elkhard IN. My goodness, all the RV makers you read about in one small area here - WOW. I went from a Tent, to a Class C, then a Truck camper, another class C, last one was a Class A, and today I'm the proud owner of a Cla...

In the market for used smaller RV

Comparing used RV's. Wife and I, want to keep smaller for drive-ability, storing at home, and economy. Probably 22-24 foot. Regular B's are just too small. Trying to compare B+ to smaller C's. I'm kind of leaning towards the Phoenix Cruiser, Chi...