Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Typical AGM warranty

What is the typical warranty length for AGM batteries. I need to replace my house batteries and want to go with AGM because they are maintenance free. My battery compartment is very difficult to work in and I probably caused my own problems by over f...

RRTom by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Impression on new coach

Bought a new to us 2015 Monaco diplomat. Picked it up from Le Mesa RV in Sanford FL. on Tuesday afternoon and headed home the next day. So far here is what I think of it. (If you don’t care,stop here and move along)!The handling compared to our 0...

C20 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

roof coating

Has anyone used the RV roof magic product on their roof. According to manufacturer no primer is needed for application. If so how well does it hold up?

Chassis clarification

We are in the real early research stages of our first motorhome after 20 years of various trailers. We really want a shorter motorhome and I have been studying Class B+ and Class C's for that reason. I feel that I have read, or maybe misunderstood t...

Electronic Driving Systems

Hi! We're looking to buy a Class A to full-time with our 4 kids. I'm having trouble locating this info and wondered if you knowledgeable folks could help. What years were the electronic Driving Systems put in motorhomes? Specifically, Tiffin, Monaco,...

Gravity Water Fill

Is there a way to fill the water tank of a Coachman Class C without "city" water under pressure? I will be visiting a CG without "city" water connections, but they do have a potable water hose, just no hardware to connect it to my inlet water port. ...

dunl1492 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C side mirror questions

Is there any type of aftermarket side mirrors for Class C (2014 Chevy 450) that will allow the mirrors to fold in?Seems to me the width with mirrors should be specified somewhere, so a person can figure out parking needs, without having the actual ve...

Coach Net vs Good Sam

I've had Coach Net for many years and you hear good and bad about both. Any reason to change?

lg212 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

black tank flush port

I have a 2008 coachman Pathfinder diesel pusher which has a hose connection in the wet bay for a black tank flush. My question is ; do my other valves in the wet bay need to be in a particular configuration for the water to actually get into the blac...

andybren by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Registering an out-of-state purchace

I just purchased a 2017 Majestic 19g in Everett, WA. The temporary Washington trip permit is valid for 3 days. I'll need to get this 19g registered in Oregon; however, since the world has shut down, specifically the Oregon DMV, do I need to worry too...

bcrunk by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide moving out

Recently my bedroom slide has been moving out while the motorhome is parked in storage. I am checking it every day now and finding it has moved out all the way or maybe 6 inches or so. This is crazy!Any ideas what causes it or what to do?Will it move...

Safe T Steer vs Roadmaster

I know this has probably been beat to daeth on here. But anyone have any knowledge on these 2 steering systems. Which one may be preferred or can you post past links to and threads that may have a bunch of input? I just bought a 2015 Fleetwood Bounde...