Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Drivers seat comfort allegro 32SA

I am considering a Tiffin Allegro open road 32SA. I noticed that the drivers side seat adjustment is limited by the slide out in the driving position. I am 5'11" and concerned about being comfortable while driving. I am planning a test drive, but ...

mikervet by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Light me up

I have recessed lighting in the kitchen over the sink of our HR Augusta. I would like to swap out the incandescent bulbs for LEDs as the current bulbs run really hot.The fixtures pull straight down and are spring loaded on the sides.The springs seem ...

Floored

Next issue.I’m trying to find floor mats. The ones that came with the vehicle are generic, wrong color for the cab, and just plain ugly.In all my vehicles I prefer mats by makers like WeatherTech or Husky because of the quality construction and how e...

Distribution hitch

Hi, I have a question about my new weight distribution hitch that may be “stupid” or I’m having a “blonde moment”... I just purchased a weight distribution hitch to put on my vehicle and toy hauler. Haven’t had it installed yet, my husband recently p...

F 53 alignment & steer safe

Bringing in our Winnebago on F53 chassis for aligment. Some where I read that caster/camber needs to be set different from Ford specs, is that right? Have a Steer safe do they go bad? Does not seem to be doing its job.

Window reflections

Depending on the angle of the sun, reflections on the windshield and side windows make seeing out difficutlt at times. Windshield bad but not terrible however, the side windows can at times be terrible. Is there any solution to this problem? Night ti...

Power boost for Ford 450 V10

I plan on going to the Western United States next year to travel in the mountains. Is there anyway to get more power or performance on the V 10 Ford engine? Do they make a performance chip?

Coating my Class-C roof

I was originally thinking about resurfacing the roof on my 2008 Class-C Winnebago access using the crazy seal product on it but after reading about it in GS Forums I became a little apprehensive and started looking over the different reviews of "RV R...

Sticky situation

The roof vents on this newly acquired RV became so sun damaged that they fell apart.The previous (86 year old) owners’ son, instead of replacing the vents, covered them with black garbage bags and sealed them to the roof with duck tape. Nice.When I r...

Anyone Have Info On My Motorhome??

Hey guys - I have a 1986 Champion Titan Signature Class A Motorhome. It's on the GM Platform, P30 Chassis 27ft in Length 454ci MotorI've had it since 2017 and have done quite a bit of work on it. Recently got the itch to do some more upgrades and t...

rcksblr by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiffin Allegro 32SA engine access

I am considering a Tiffin Allegro 32SA. How do you access the motor? The dog house is covered with carpet and no visible screws. There has to be some way to work on the motor.

mikervet by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Water damaged subfloor, how to replace advice?

Hi All,Have a 1990 Monaco 40ft diesel pusher what has a water damaged subfloor in the back to about where the bathroom ends and the entire bedroom area. The floor is very soft in most of the backA couple of questions before I tear into this project:D...

88 Ford 460 keeps dying

I'm driving a 1988 Gulfstream Sun Vista, has a Ford 460 carburetor ran V8.My issue is it will die a bit after running. What I've done so far,I've confirmed there is not In tank fuel pump only externalHas a brand new fuel pump, new vapor separator fue...