Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tail Lights for Tow Dolly

Anyone have any thoughts on what my problem could be? Hooked up my Stehl tow dolly to Class A 2010 Forest River Georgetown 36 ft gasser and the running lights dont work. Turn signals, flashers, brake lights all work fine. Just not the running ligh...

Dow12 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Getting Lens Covers Off Ceiling Lights

Anyone have any good ideas on how to get the glass lens covers off ceiling lights? I have several bulbs that have burned out and want to replace them, but I have twisted until my arm was going to break and can't budge 3 or 4 of them. I got one free a...

Triple E Embassy - Help Needed

Good Morning,I am new to forums and to motor homes.Please bear with me when I ask stupid questions and make forum social blunders.I have yet to purchase my first motor home but I have found one that looks OK.It is a 2003 Triple E Embassy,31 foot,V-10...

Norcold recall box red light

I was looking at the side of my motorhome and noticed a red glow coming from the refrigerator vent. Upon removing the cover, I noticed the little black box they attached to the tubes when they did the recall had a red light illuminated. This struck m...

Danby designer refrigerator thermostat knob?

I, for the life of me, cannot find the thermostat control knob for my Danby Designer compact refrigerator that is housed in an outside compartment in my new 2014 Thor Windsport. I have a thermometer inside the refrigerator that holds steady at 48 deg...

Meffrig by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Location of fresh water tank in my Class A?

I plan on heading south the first week in January so I am not planning on winterizing my Class A Thor Windsport. I have my unit plugged in at home and I check the inside temperature on a daily basis. I have a small heater running inside to keep the c...

Meffrig by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Extended Warranty- again

I just purchased a new 2014 diesel pusher and an extended warranty for the coach. My question is, of those who purchased an extended warranty, did you feel it was worth it and, if you used it, did you have any problems with getting the claims taken c...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Have dwindled the search down to two RVs any advise?

First unit is a 07 Georgetown XL 378 very well equipped not full paint.Second is a 08 Fleetwood Southwind 37C also well equipped full paintBooth have under 12000 miles and are aprox. the same asking price.I would appreciate any pros or cons on this u...

JCMack by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Door Locks ...... Key FOB normally an extra ?

Like to get a little feedback here. Ordering a new Class C on Ford E350 chassis. Was told power locks were standard- but there would an extra charge if I wanted key FOB(S). What have some of you experienced with this situation ??

oregon2 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Winterizing Question

We keep our MH in a covered storage facility. I have emptied all tanks and opened the "low point" drain. That should mean there is no water in the MH, except a little bit in the sink "P" traps. I am thinking I would be safe if I put a little anti-fre...

derh2o by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

drum brakes on f-53 chasis

Got a brake on my left rear dually getting hot and Im pretty sure something is rubbing in there even when I'm not hitting the brakes. I'm gonna be pulling the drum off in the next couple of days and I'm looking for any helpful tips or info about any ...

Battery wiring configuration

I plan on installing four house batteries as we do a bit of boon docking and the extra amp hours would be appreciated. I will be using 12v marine deep cycles as that is what fits the budget. to fit them where I want them I will have to do two side by...

CanuckRV by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes