Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Head light up grades

Our head lights on the Newmar are really dim, the wiring has been replaced with new over sized Aircraft wiring. Now it's time to up grade the bulbs, but ?? with what?

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermostat issues

1999 Winnebago Adventurer 32TThermostat is a Coleman MachThermostat started having problems over the weekend. The AC will not work, neither will the heater but the fan works fine.Anyone have the problem & what was the cure?Thanks in advance for your ...

CWDoc115 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Jake Brake

I have tried posting this message 3 times. The administrator says he does not know why it will not post. He said to resend it. I am retyping everything to see if I included some unsupported characters.I am on the road. I have a 2008 Monaco Dynasty 42...

becker by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Still looking for a short Class A 30-34 ft

I have been looking for a class A with a couple of pass thrus and at least 70 gals of FW. Looked at two 2009's that looked great in the photos and would have met my needs but were not maintained at all and had structural damaged due to water. Yesterd...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Captains Chair

Anyone replace a standard captains chair with a 6 way electric. interested in how you wired it.Thanks Bob

rmatt by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

lighting upgrades

We want to replace some of our interior lighting, with more up-to-date, attractive fixtures. Does anyone have a source for RV interior lighting fixtures at a reasonable price?? Particular looking for dining room over dinette, and bath.

Johno02 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a narrow motorhome or folding mirrors at least

I found a nice Bounder, but it would not fit through my electric gate beside my house. The 8.5 foot body plus 1 foot for each mirror came out to 10.5 foot. If the mirrors would have folded at the body it would have cleared. It was about 8 inches too ...

Jayco Seneca on Freightliner chassis

We no longer have our TC and are considering whether to get another RV now that we are retired.Any owners of these units on board? Would appreciate opinions, plus and minus. We are very interested in these vs Class A.Any data on mpg would also be o...

How do you carry a gas boat motor

How do you carry a small outboard motor in a Class C? We will be using a porta bote with a 4-6hp outboard motor. Does anyone mount the motor on the back of the Class C, or do you carry it in the storage compartment?

Water in air filter

Had the oil changed in our 2002 Itasca Sunrise 32v with the ford V10, shop called to tell me the air filter compartment was full of water. Talked with the tech at the ford dealership we use, and he didn't have a clue how water got into the air filte...

jsmart by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

roof rack

Does anyone actually use their roof rack for anything beside tripping over when up on the roof? We're moving in a couple of months and would like to store some stuff up there, freeing up some storage room for stuff we'll need while actually on the ro...

photobug by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Baggage doors locks. THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!!!!

Hi. I have 5 motorhomes that use the regular good old cam door locks that are comon to all mid-grade motorhomes and trailers. I am tired of locks that break, swivel locks that break and won't move or would rotate 360. They are rental units, they get ...

map40 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning Recall

This is not new information, but I wanted to pass on an awning recall for certain 2013-2014 Thor RV's. (List in the link). I was just made aware of this by Thor when I inquired about something else. If you have one of the units and have trouble with ...

wbwood by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes