cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Web Site to Search for Class A

viajante
Explorer
Explorer
I am in the process of upgrading to a DP. What is the best web site to find Class A's............. new or used ?
8 REPLIES 8

barlow46
Explorer
Explorer
Don't forget us private owners who will share complete history of coach and keep excellent records of all maintenance. Irv2.com has a classified section for class A's, that is one place I listed mine. I also used rvt.com but am holding out on using craigslist for now as I am not sure it is worth it to put up with all the spam and such.
2005 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV 42' ISL 400; Tag Axle; Residential Refrig (sold)
2004 F450, 6.0 auto, 4:30 pumpkin; BrakeSmart; 50 gal aux.tank, 2008 Mobile Suites RE3.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
DeMartini in Grass Valley has many coaches on their website that might help you decide on what you're looking for. That said, they are mainly a Monaco and Fleetwood dealer but they do have many repo units that are worth checking out. They are also pretty close to you so the drive would be worth it. Pretty drive too..We dealt with Tim and couldn't make the deal I wanted on one of their units. Their price was good but their offer on a trade in was not...:B.

DeMartini RV

However, the BEST site, IMHO, is PPL Motorhomes in Houston. Their site lists many different mfg of coaches, shows pictures as well as floor plans. This help you visually see what the coach looks like and may help you narrow your search. They also have a SOLD section, so you can see what has sold recently and get ideas on pricing/offers should you find a make and model you're interested in. We bought our first DP from them..... Best of luck in your search...Dennis

PPL Motorhomes
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

zb39
Explorer
Explorer
Rvt.com. I have bought 2 from here
2017 Host mammoth, sold
49 states, 41 National Parks, 7 Provinces
2019 2 door Rubicon 6 spd.
2019 Berkshire XLT 45B
2022 Host Cascade
2021 Ram 5500 Air ride

barnrt
Explorer
Explorer
I have a DP for sale and had to consider where to advertise. My feeling was that serious buyers look at all the sites, so it would not be wise, from a cost basis, to list in all of them. I am interested in thoughts from the buyers point of view. I must note that most interesting to,me has been that though I have received several offers ,and many short email questions, not one person has called me personally even when they have made an offer.

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
PPL Motors in Texas.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I think there is a place in Grass Vally. It is DeMartini or something like that. Everyone who has delt with them says their great.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
And don't forget Craigslist to search for local area coaches. As with any online search feature, do not rely on written descriptions. A thorough personal inspection is the only way to insure that the coach will meet your expectations.
Obviously you will want to make sure that all paperwork is in order before any money is exchanged and personally I would not leave any security deposit. Just pay for the coach in full when you pick it up, along with the title, or let your lending institution handle the money transfer.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I don't think there is a 'best' website to look for Class A units.
Try them all, Ebay, CL, PPL Motorhomes, RV Trader, RV Online, etc..
Google any unit that interests you, there are a lot of sites selling RV's.
Have fun with your search.