cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coach-Net

Louandsal
Explorer
Explorer
I have read many feed backs on people's experience with Coach-Net but in my 8 years of RVing, I have been fortunate in not having to need their services, until Sunday morning. I was very impressed how they took charge of the situation and made arrangements for my motor home to be towed. The tow truck came 48 miles and towed it to a repair facility 75 miles away. I was hoping I would never have to call for a tow, but after this experience, I know they take great care of their members. My thanks to Coach-Net and their helpful, knowledgable staff.
20 REPLIES 20

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
UsualSuspect wrote:
I am glad you had a favorable experience with CN, I didn't.

Same here. But I am certainly glad it worked for you.
Happy Trails.

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Finally had to use my Coach-Net. The starter went out on my 03 Tahoe and they towed us to our favorite mechanic in Spokane ... timely and nice.
Bob

beave
Explorer
Explorer
We have had CoachNet for many years and they have always given excellent service. Although we rave recently sold our Class A, we have renewed the coverage again to use on our cars. The coverage is far better than our AAA roadside service. It's nice to know that if you are in the middle of nowhere they will send help, assuming you have cell service.

If you have any technical questions on repairing any of the systems on your RV you can talk to one of their tech people for help, done it many times.

catkins
Explorer II
Explorer II
Coachnet fan here too. Fees went up about a year ago but I will stick with them. Have used them three times with the RV, once in Alaska for a 350 mile flatbed tow in '08. All three times were quick responses (as possible) and professionally done. No added costs to me - I simply signed and was done. They deliver what they promise. I figure the Alaska tow alone give me another 12 years or so of "free" service before I am behind what I will have paid out.

Do read the information carefully so you are clear about what you get with ANY roadside assistance program. One thing I LOVE is Coachnet's tech assistance via phone. They will help troubleshoot and decide if it is driveable. They will call ahead to get you a service appointment for a repair using their network of approved providers, sending a tow truck if required. (You will be responsible for the repair costs.) Have had to use that service four times over 11 years. A relief to get sent to a qualified shop easily.

Much as I love their service, I hope to only recommend them -NOT use them!

txhandgunner
Explorer
Explorer
Another 'up' vote for CoachNet! We're new to the RV scene but on our very first cross-country trip, I had to use it and they were fast, friendly, and best of all they COMPLETELY solved our problem.

I know that I can get discounts with some other companies, but I'm sticking with CoachNet!

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
phenrichs wrote:
I have a question for all you CoachNet customers. I have AAA currently and I have been very lucky that I have not needed them for our RV, knock on wood. I have been looking into the other options and as always GS and Coachnet are the top contenders. However as with AAA, the GS gives you an introductory price that goes up at your first renewal. Nothing like that is listed on the coachnet site. It just says that the high end is $159/yr. Have any of you seen any hidden increases? I see where everyone says they haven't incurred any hidden fees for service but what about the membership?
They upped their rates this year for the first time in many years. I can't complain as Coach Net has gone above and beyond what was required of them for me! I know of one case where they towed a motorhome from Alaska down to the lower 48 for repair, and another tow from, I believe it was Nova Scotia to Montreal, or Ottawa, Canada. imho, I don't think there is a better ERS outfit out there!!! And hidden fees??? None!!! It is all right up front, nothing hidden.
Coach-Net Frequently Asked Questions.

And they cover all your vehicles, not just your motorhome. And they also cover your wife and any dependent children under the age of 24 still living at home or attending college.
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

revump
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't had to use them yet but I am thankful for the great report
Bob

chili_s_trip
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have used CN 3 times in 7 years. All for the car. Last time I had a flat in the VA out patient clinic and they sent a very attractive young lady to change the tire. Made me feel very old and inept.
Traveled with a friend driving an older DP who had to be towed long distances 5 times in 2 years. Excellent service every time. Good luck.
2005 Fleetwood Bounder 32W 8.1.
2009 Honda Fit Sport

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just renewed with Coach-Net for another three years. By my calculations, that only leaves another 14 years before I break even with what it would have cost me for the services they've provided me with to date at no additional cost.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Coach-Net worked for me -- my story.
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

tomakat
Explorer
Explorer
I love CoachNet. I've used them for a blowout on my trailer tire in a remote area, my jeep that died on the freeway, and for my Vespa Scooter that died while riding in the hills. Each time, they were courteous, they sent a tow truck very quickly, and, they always made sure that I was safe. I couldn't ask for better service. As for membership dues,when I bought my travel trailer, the dealer threw in a 5 year membership. That membership has since cover two subsequent RVs. I'll definitely be renewing my membership with them this year.
2008 Bigfoot 25B175G, Equalizer Sway/WD, Prodigy P3 brake controller, Honda EU2000i Generator

2007 Porsche Cayenne S (v8)

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
I have a question for all you CoachNet customers. I have AAA currently and I have been very lucky that I have not needed them for our RV, knock on wood. I have been looking into the other options and as always GS and Coachnet are the top contenders. However as with AAA, the GS gives you an introductory price that goes up at your first renewal. Nothing like that is listed on the coachnet site. It just says that the high end is $159/yr. Have any of you seen any hidden increases? I see where everyone says they haven't incurred any hidden fees for service but what about the membership?

Thanks in advance.
2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

Louandsal
Explorer
Explorer
When I was towed Sunday, it was a coolant sensor and water pump. Fortunately it all happened in my driveway. I was moving the RV to hook up my Jeep so I could leave early Monday morning for New York.

doubleG
Explorer
Explorer
Well now, it must have been my time too. I lost a water pump on the NJ turnpike this past sat and had to be towed to a walmart and then towed again yesterday to service. Yep, outstanding service from CoachNet on quick answer/follow up. Great Job and glad I have.
Thanks,
D