cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Current Gas/Diesel Prices

larrymjones
Explorer
Explorer
Just checked Gas Buddy for prices in northwest Arkansas and southwest Missouri: Found many stations offering low $1.60s for gas and lower 1.70s for diesel. Found some Walmarts in Rogers, Bentonville and Springdale with $1.49 and 1.69. NICE, HUH?
Lare-Mare
28 REPLIES 28

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
msmith1199 wrote:
TripleE wrote:
Don't come to Calif. Gas is around $3.15 and diesel is about $2.35. Crude is down but our fuel just keeps getting more and more expensive.

That must be So Cal because up here in the north you can get gas for about $2.30. Diesel is just a little bit more still.

Could be downtown San Francisco as well, where diesel is always extremely expensive.
CA is having pretty weird fuel prices.
I have seen 2 gas stations on opposite sides of street having price difference in the range of 20%.
Wait a minute. That was in Las Vegas with Shell and Arco.

MinnCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Geeez - we just returned from Australia and paid 1.19 - 1.30 per liter gas. I love America.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
YEP......lower price per barrel great for everyone

Except all the oil field workers that are no longer working, all the oil field supply company workers that are no longer working, all the direct/in direct support workers that are no longer working........

And the Middle East honchos have won. Hang on to your hats ...........!!!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah......California really sticks it to us. When oil was over $100 a barrel, we were paying $4.50, When it drops to $30 a barrel, we're still at $3.00 a gallon. Somehow the gas refineries do a different math, but at least it's always in their favor. Their favorite thing to do when oil gets cheap is to allegedly close a refinery for repair and jack the rates through the roof. A week before Christmas they raised gas in SO Cal by .35 cents a gallon because of refinery issues.....how special and Merry Christmas!

The worse part is that even though the fuel is cheap throughout the country, the local governments aren't collecting as much tax, especially here in California. They're now talking about another recession being caused by cheap oil....we just can't win.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
gas in ohio $1.89 diesel $1.97

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
GTN ,you got it right ,oil companies can do as they please.

msmith1199
Explorer
Explorer
TripleE wrote:
Don't come to Calif. Gas is around $3.15 and diesel is about $2.35. Crude is down but our fuel just keeps getting more and more expensive.

That must be So Cal because up here in the north you can get gas for about $2.30. Diesel is just a little bit more still.

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

GTN_and_Catz
Explorer
Explorer
They are everywhere! :E

... and they're watching! :W
Gene
2003 36' Rexhall RexAir
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Demco Kar Kaddy SS
Blue Ox Aventa II
2 Ragdolls
1 Tabby

SolidAxleDurang
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
the price per barrel means nothing, they can lower or raise gas, diesel to what ever they want.

Who is "they"?
TV = 15 Ram 3500 Dually 6.7 / CC-LB / CTD / Aisin / 3.42 / 4wd / EBrake
5er = 12 Keystone Avalanche 330RE
Toys = 08 Kawasaki Brutie Force 650i 4x4 ( x2 ๐Ÿ™‚ ) 14 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
TripleE wrote:

I am finding several stops with diesel at $1.89.
Takes some planning to take advantage of truck stop pricing.
DW Filled up Premium for $2.79

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
TripleE wrote:

Even at $2.35 a gallon here in California, it is not bad. I remember when it was close to $5.00 a gallon. I was starting to wonder whether it was worth it RVing.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
the price per barrel means nothing, they can lower or raise gas, diesel to what ever they want.

TripleE
Explorer
Explorer
Bill & Treasa
Our Blog
USMC Retired MGySGT
2005 Winnebago Vectra 40AD
400 Cummins, Freightliner chassis
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X4

louie_david
Explorer
Explorer
Hope gas prices stay low for us Canadians who are suffering from the translation fee you guys are charging. Sorry transaction fee....
New in this forum any snowbirds in here?