cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diamond Shield Removal

bobkatmsu
Explorer
Explorer
Had severe Diamond Shield mold. Removed by Ugly Shield in Fort Myers FL. Phenomenal experience. Reasonable price, NO paint damage. Looks brand new! We were able to stay overnight in our MH on site in a secure location. Hate to sound like an advertisement, but wish I had known about this company with my previous MH. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I will load pictures once I figure out how. Any suggestions?
The difference in our coach is night and day!
2010 Newmar Dutch Star DP
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
5 REPLIES 5

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Mortimer Brewster wrote:
bobkatmsu wrote:

Use this link to post pics. You upload your pic. Then copy the URL that is generated. From there go to the Advanced Post Form, hit the web link button and paste the URL in the blank. Just leave the box for text empty.

Use that link, then hit Ctrl D to save it to your Favorites for future use. Once you drop your pic on the page, it'll provide you with a link. Highlight that link, hit Ctrl C and come back to your post. Hit Ctrl V and the link will be posted. Nothing else need be done. You don't even have to go to the advanced post page. Do it right here. Try it. Thanks to Moderator 1492 for the page hosted by imgur....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer II
Explorer II
bobkatmsu wrote:

Use this link to post pics. You upload your pic. Then copy the URL that is generated. From there go to the Advanced Post Form, hit the web link button and paste the URL in the blank. Just leave the box for text empty.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS

georgelesley
Explorer
Explorer
bobkatmsu wrote:
Had severe Diamond Shield mold. Removed by Ugly Shield in Fort Myers FL. Phenomenal experience. Reasonable price, NO paint damage. Looks brand new! We were able to stay overnight in our MH on site in a secure location. Hate to sound like an advertisement, but wish I had known about this company with my previous MH. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

The difference in our coach is night and day!

Unfortunately I also find posting pics a pain. As a result I very seldom post pics on this forum. You can do it by searching faq’s on pic posting then go thru the setting up a drop box. If you have nothing else to do that day you should get it done. Good luck.
George 20 yr USAF & Lesley

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear since I have an appointment there Monday!
Hickory, NC
2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Did you post your experience on RVservicereviews.com :@