cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emergency road service

dcbrewer
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone with Geico RV Insurance ever used their emergency road service?? I called to see what they covered. It will pay service to come to rv and replace tire if you have a spare, lock service if you are locked out, boost if your battery is down, and won't start. And if broke down, will tow to the closest service dealer that services your make of RV. Is this about what Coach Net does?? Trying to decide if I need a different one.
8 REPLIES 8

gswcgi
Explorer
Explorer
I have used Coach-Net for 12 years for my DP. IMO, they beat evryone else for competent/reliabe service.
'03 Safari, DP, 36" Nissan 4X4 toad

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try calling GEICO, Progressive, etc, at 2AM (or any other time for that matter) and asking for tech support to get your RV's furnace to fire up when it's 20*F outside. Coach-Net will help you... There's more to a good RV ERS plan than just tires and towing. Plus, with Coach-Net and Good Sam, there's nothing to submit and wait for reimbursement, you just sign and drive off.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
well, well, wellllllll!
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Will geico take your trailer to a campground when they take your truck to the shop?

shaneperch
Explorer
Explorer
Are there ago caps on this kind of insurance? I am thinking of getting on my 79 AVCO I think Good Sam is the best. I have thought about getting AAA and Good Sam. Being stranded sucks. been there

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
How far will Geico tow you?
That can make a big difference in which service you buy.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
That is basically what they all claim to do. Some just do it better than others. And even the "good" ones can have a slip from time to time. They are at the mercy of the how well the local companies they contract with perform.

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
go for coach net..you just never know if you are stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)