cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally heading out on a trip!!

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
The DW & I have been so busy this year, mainly building a new garage with condo for her mom to move her closer, that we haven't made any trips since early June & that was an 1 1/2 hr trip maybe 75 miles. We are heading out Tuesday to Searcy, AR for the RVDr. to get 2 windows repaired with the Harley in tow. While they work on the windows, we're going to ride some of the Ozark's and relax. Then pick the coach up and who knows where. Nothing planned & just looking to getting out for 2 weeks.

We love our RV and absolutly enjoy traveling in it. Our Astoria may be an entry level DP, but it absolutely drives like a dream and has everything we feel we need at this time. I got her out today after my checklist inspection & went & filled everything up!!

Looking forward to getting out and enjoying the road.

Safe travels to all & happy RV'ing!!!
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!
4 REPLIES 4

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks gang. Will also report on the window repair.
Take care.
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

gfs1943
Explorer
Explorer
Please let us know how it goes with the window refurb. I grew up in White County (Searcy, Beebe, Pangburn) and would like to get a couple of windows done there on my next visit.
gfs1943
USAF, Retired (1962 - 1983)
2006 Monaco Diplomat 40PRQ
2006 Honda CR-V

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Have fun on your trip! Due to health reason I haven't been out RVing for 1-1/2 years. Planning to head out the 2nd week of Sept.

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
I am happy that you are finally getting to use your DP. Searcy is a beautiful area, There is a lot to do in the area, I'm sure that you will enjoy riding. My DD went to college there, then stayed and taught school for a couple of years. We always enjoyed visiting the area. JMO
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH