cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Finding good Service in little rock arkansas

Greg1
Explorer
Explorer
Do any of you all live in central arkansas that may have used a dealer here or maybe someone who come thru trying to find a place to go i have been told to stay away from camping world ?? any thoughts
7 REPLIES 7

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
For the type of things that you are looking for, a mobile tech would work well. I know this is not 'just around the corner', but I have used Town and Country Mobile RV that is located in Olive Branch, MS. The owners name is Barry Smith (cell 901-859-4446, shop 662-890-1623). He came out to my site in Memphis to replace my Red-Hat valve and service my Aqua-Hot. My Aqua-Hot has never burned cleaner than after this guy serviced it. I was very impressed with his work.

My brother took his unit to Barry's shop in MS to repair his slide and to finally, I mean finally, get his satellite to work correctly and all the connections in the right place. I think for couple of years my brothers satellite was not working. It just needed the right person to work on it.

Good luck,
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

Greg1
Explorer
Explorer
ok will do thanks

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Greg, try rv service reviews..link below..use SpeedCo for general maintenance like oil and filter changes. They can check your coolant on site as well..Dennis

RV Service Reviews
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Greg1
Explorer
Explorer
i am just looking for a go to place i know you here all the bad but never seem to hear the good. the service i am looking for is misc stuff
check inverter charge system if needed hope not . far as CW i know several people on other forums have had bad luck there and as i said before the people who have good luck need to voice it not just when its bad i am just planning ahead in case

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
I had good service at a restaurant on the riverwalk...does that count...:h:h....Dennis

What kind of service are you looking for? We've had good and bad experiences with Camping World. IMHO, you're painting with a pretty broad brush to say stay away from ALL CW stores. They're pricing is about average and the service is only as good as the person performing it. We use SpeedCo for our oil changes etc. but, like CW, we've had good and bad experiences with them too. What makes you think the CW in Little Rock should be avoided????.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Greg1
Explorer
Explorer
looking for general work battery change program dish ect not chassie service

bowlturner
Explorer
Explorer
there should be a SPEEDCO in that area,, reliable and reasonable..