Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Pulling a Nissan Altima

I own a 2003 Winniebago Minnie Winnie 29B I have owned it for almost 2yearsThe original owner pulled a trailer with antique cars on it.We have just inherited my Mother in Law's 2003 Nissan Altima.It is a automatic I know a tow bar would be the best w...

Updating radios

We have a 99 Winnebago Adventurer & thinking about updating both radios to a newer model. The in dash radio will be easy, but I'm at a loss as how to change the outdoor radio. Anyone done that & how easy was it?Thanks in advance for your input.

TomB_ by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2003 Winnabaga Brave workhorse chasis

Our RV was stored over winter in a garage. We had trickle charge on house batteries and they kept charge. Coach battery was also on trickle charge but would not start, so we used a booster (eliminator) to try and start it but nothing. The odometer...

Black tank chemicals, Happy Campers, TST, Aqua Kem ???

I just got back from a trip and several people discussed toilet chemicals.OK which do you use? I travel single and my black tank can last up to 7-8 days or more depending if there are facilities on-site or not.I have used TST and Aqua Kem before and ...

Class C vs 5er - Family of 4-5

So, after several years of not RVing, we have decided that now is the time to return to RVing. We reside in SoCal.Travel plans: primarily SoCal with some trips to AZ, Utah, NV and other destinations within 1-2 days of driving one way. Typically trips...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

does this happen to anyone else

two thingsfirst: we spend a ton of cash for our coach so we can have awesome camping vacations, and then DW wants to take vacations doing everything but camping.second: when we actually do schedule a camping vacation, it ends up being the absolute ...

cost to redo entire roof rubber

Does anyone know what it would cost to have a rubber roof redone on my 29 foot itasca 1993... assuming the rest of roof is ok...Old roof peeled 1/2 off.Where is a place to take it in Utah ..

Jackutah by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage question in SW Fla

We're heading down to Cape Coral next week as soon as the equipment to tow our Jeep is done and 6 new tires installed. We have a little house down there and would like to store our MH for a month or so being that there really is no place to park it....

RJL by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Action Credit Services LLC

First I want to Thank everyone that responded to our question about Action Credit Services LLC Arizona .. When I first typed out question didn't really explain very good . So will try and do a better job of it .. We bought the coach five yrs ago put ...

Beknet by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire pressure hankook ah11 245/70 r19

New tires say 110 cold, i thought ride was too rough so i lowered them to 95 psi...2,500 miles later someone at my rv repair shop said it should be 80 psi ??? I dont think he knows what but i have 100 psi in all tires as i get set to travel north to...

maznchle by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I-70 in Illinois

One month ago St. Louis to Indiana on I-70 was almost constant road construction both ways, and with bridge work, it looks like it will be that way all summer.

Walt's RV Parts

Today I went to Walt's RV Salvage Parts in Colton, Ca., and the place was no longer there. There were no signs saying whether the place had moved somewhere else. Does any who lives in the Southern California Inland Empire know where they moved to? Th...

K&N Air Filter

Has anyone used the K&N air filter on there Diesel pusher, have read positive and negative on these air filters. Supply houses want almost the same price for stock replacement as K&N wants for a clean able filter...