Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for a Class B with two slides

I know I could probably do a search and find some input, but I do prefer current opinions, all in one thread. I am selling an 04 Dutch Star Diesel and thinking I want to downsize to a Class B for road trips and going to the lake. I've been seeing t...

Class A Motorhome Engines

My husband and I are looking at buying a used motorhome (probably around 2004-2005) and were told by a mechanic friend of ours to stay away from the Ford Triton V10 engine. But it seems like everything I look at has this type of engine. What can an...

12v fuse board

Hi, New to the forum hello all glad to be here.I'll get right to the problem. I have a fleetwood ralley year 2000 . I replaced the bottom of the magnitek 6300 series converter with a WFCO WF-8935-MBA 35 Amp Main Board Assembly.The reason I switch...

tom68 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

New DP Owner. Maintenance Budget Question

Hello!! We are very excited to be owners of a new to us Winnebago Journey. We will be taking delivery next week. I've done some forum surfing and I havnt found any posts about what to budget on an annual or monthly basis for maintenance. I have a...

Sunsetdk by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

converter

I have a 2003 Coachmen Catalina 29 FT Class C. When I plug into electric the coach's ceiling lights do not come on shouldn't there be inverter for the coach to make 12 volts. Thanks

mike24 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Born Free towing a TT

A friend of mine just bought a used Born Free 24 footer. It's an E450 chassis. And I think it's a 2003 model. I can't find any specs for what it can tow ... can it tow my 25 foot travel trailer, which weighs just under 5,000 pounds loaded?If so, can...

beaubeau by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Road conditions thru Nashville and Louisville

Typical Snowbird headed north in a couple weeks. We've been hearing horror stories about construction backups in Nashville on 65 and Louisville due to bridge construction over the Ohio. Any first hand reports.

How do you use hydaulic levelers?

I have a 2007 Safari Simba with Power Gear Levelers. I am still new to the Class A world and have been on the road about 9 months. I cannot seem to keep the RV from rocking. I have the plastic blocks under the levelers stacked about halfway to the ...

Rlaubert by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric fuel pump on 1990 pacearrow 460 v-8

My electric fuel pump will not pump with key in on position. It will pump when I crank the engine only. Is there a relayand where is it or could it be the Ignition switch on column? This is on a 1990 Fleetwood Pacearrow Motorhome 37' long with a460-...

JACKLEE by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Gasoline Evaporation of 3/4 gallon per week ???????

I have a 1995 Bounder with a 75 gal. gas tank. I am loosing about 3/4 gal. of fuel every week because of what I think is evaporation. I have looked for leaks and find none. I followed the vent tube from the gas tank back to the gas cap area and it lo...

Brad777 by Explorer
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for help in improving the ride on my RV

Just acquired my first (used) 2002 31' Fleetwood Fiesta on a Ford V-10 chassis. (no roll-outs - 30k miles) After my first couple of trips to the Pacific coast over mountains I'm looking to improve the ride (soften the bumps) and improve the stability...

TomKat08 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanna be Class C owner

Like classics and stuff I can work on. At the age were I would like to have a motorhome but income is limited. Found a old local guy that has a '79 Dodge Honey, 25', rear side door, back bathroom, 360ci,61,000 miles. Has had it since the early '80's,...