Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford Service in Houston, TX?

AggieDad
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

I am moving from a class C on a Chevy chassis to a Class A which, of course, will be on a Ford. What authorized Ford dealers in the Houston Area work on RVs? Thanks!

Don Simmons
Be of good cheer!

Don Simmons
2006 Winnebago Voyage 33V pushed by a 2014 Chevy Captiva
Never ask a man where he is from.
If he's from Texas, he will eventually tell you.
If he's not, well... don't embarass him.
6 REPLIES 6

Frosty10
Explorer
Explorer
mnuncio wrote:
Hello Don,
My wife and I have a 30 foot class A (small by class A standards). Recently I received a Ford recall in the mail and a warranty issue that came up(replace the brake lines) that needs to be addressed. I started calling, 4/28/14, today to find an authorized Ford dealer to do the work. As long as Ford does not have to lift your RV there are several places that will do the work. If for any reason they have to lift your RV you may have to use an independent RV repair place. So far I CANNOT find an authorized Ford Dealer to do the warranty work. I called the Good Sam Concierge service and they use Google for that information, which is what I am doing. I found one in Livingston, TX that will do the repair on my break lines, but it appears the expense will be out of my pocket. On a safety issue such as this I will pay the price since it is important to me. So much for the extended warranty we have. I must say that we love our RV, but this warranty issue has been disappointing for us.
Have fun in your Class A and good luck with it.

Did you contact Ford and ask them where to take it?

mnuncio
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Don,
My wife and I have a 30 foot class A (small by class A standards). Recently I received a Ford recall in the mail and a warranty issue that came up(replace the brake lines) that needs to be addressed. I started calling, 4/28/14, today to find an authorized Ford dealer to do the work. As long as Ford does not have to lift your RV there are several places that will do the work. If for any reason they have to lift your RV you may have to use an independent RV repair place. So far I CANNOT find an authorized Ford Dealer to do the warranty work. I called the Good Sam Concierge service and they use Google for that information, which is what I am doing. I found one in Livingston, TX that will do the repair on my break lines, but it appears the expense will be out of my pocket. On a safety issue such as this I will pay the price since it is important to me. So much for the extended warranty we have. I must say that we love our RV, but this warranty issue has been disappointing for us.
Have fun in your Class A and good luck with it.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Just call any Ford dealer near you and ask to 'talk directly to the service manager' and ask him for the Ford Truck division he works with. He will direct you and most likely make you an appointment at their Truck Division which will work on the MH. I haven't been anywhere where I could not be referred to one of their Truck Divisions nearby.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

TexasH
Explorer
Explorer
Mac Haik Ford - 10333 Katy Freeway ( I-10 on the west side ) near Sam Houston Tollway. They have a truck service department that will handle Motor Homes on Ford Chassis. Be sure to ask for Truck Service when you call. 713-932-5000
2002 Southwind 37U Ford F53 - V10
2007 Jeep Liberty Toad

pamike
Explorer
Explorer
Baytown Ford, I-10 near Garth Rd

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Chastang Ford.........LINK
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'