cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest River FR3

95impala
Explorer
Explorer
'I'm looking to purchase a 2018 Forest River FR3, would appreciate any advice' found 0 matches.
5 REPLIES 5

Tkotis5
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2017 30 ds we love the floor plan a few minor things that are dealer did fix the factory rep we meet helped to answer a lot of questions we had.

LiebetheGSD
Explorer
Explorer
I was at an RV show a couple of weeks ago as the FR3 was one of the ones I wanted to look at, in fact it was number 6 on my wish list. After the show it was bumped up to number 4, I was very impressed I have to say. There was a factory rep there that went through all off my detailed questions and not only did he have all the answers he was able to inform me of some of the things I didn't know. The floor plan I like is the 30' one, just my preference because the TV is located across from the couch, not on an angle like most of them. I also really liked the wide doorway to get in, I think he said it was 30" and most RV's are 24". We also talked about some of the issues they have had in the past (i.e. leaking windshield, poor roof quality etc.) and what they have done to fix them. I was very impressed at how they not only acknowledged the past problems but have done something to fix them. Looks like it will be a good unit going forward...

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
cjd10 wrote:
You might try the Forest River Forums.
Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s some owners there that could help
you.

X2, great help there
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

cjd10
Explorer
Explorer
You might try the Forest River Forums.
Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s some owners there that could help
you.
Clyde and Elaine
2014 Georgetown 351DS by Forest River
2 Boston Terriers 1 French Bulldog
Rest in Peace Toby

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen plenty of ACE owners plus few FR3...it's a crapshoot as you get good and bad with any lot...although Forest River seems better to many people on the board...Do a thorough PDI...but watch where you buy it...servicing dealer will have to be relied upon.
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)