cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front clearance lights out on 2003 E350 based motorhome.

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. My clearance lights are out on my little 2003 e350 based Vanguard motorhome. Everything else is working. I suspect wiring in the overhead but would like to check the fuses first. There is no legend on the fuse box under the hood. Any ideas? Also, is there a second fuse box?

Thanks in advance.

John and Angela.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.
5 REPLIES 5

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
carringb wrote:
Hose lights may be connected to the "trailer running light" fuse under the hood.

K. I'll check it out. Sittin around the campfire with family and friends tonight. Life is good.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
Hose lights may be connected to the "trailer running light" fuse under the hood.
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Couldn't see the one under the dash but Angela's eyes are better than mine. I'll look again tomorrow. On the road right now and don't have a meter but will check grounds when I get home. Wish I had a legend for the one under the hood. Found something in google but too fussy to see with an iPhone.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There should be a fuse block under the dash and the one under the hood.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bad ground would be the first thing to look for. Clearance light grounds are very common, especially on aluminum skinned RV's