Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

water in batteries boiling

I went to check the batteries in the MH two 6 volt and when I removed the filler caps noticed the water was bubbling (boiling) what causes this and what do I need to do??Thank you

pappaone by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS w/ Airless Flexible Valve Extenders

I will be leaving shortly on an extended trip and would like to add a TPMS system for my MH and toad for protection and piece of mind. I currently use metal braided flexible valve extenders on my duals due to the impossibility of airing the inside t...

BigMac by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Weep Hole Covers

We went to my parents down in Western Kentucky over the weekend and just got back yesterday. While there, we had a storm hit us that was like none other (for us) in our about 12 years of camping. It consisted of 60~70mph horizontal winds with sheet...

Fleetwood Storm ride

Traded in my winnebago view for a 2015 Fleetwood storm. Despite some opinions, we love the Storm 30 L floor plan and living arrangements. All systems are operating without a hitch. However, we don't like the ride. It seems too stiff and we feel every...

Dash/Chassis air conditioning

No previous problems. Today driving down road dash air conditioning just cut off. In about 1 minutes came back on. Did this 15 times in 1 hour. Any suggestions???

lrash by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gen-turi

Using a Gen-Turi exhaust kit ,how far above the roof can it be ,will wind effect it if too high above roof ?

New to the V10.. Low fuel pressure

HI everyone. We recently purchased a 2001 motorhome that's based on the F53 with a V10. I noticed that it seems to be hard to start and while it has a strong cranking action, it takes a bit to get it to fire.I checked the fuel pressure and sure enoug...

Jrork by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Journey

What do you all think about a 2000 or newer Winnebago Journey? I am not in the market for one now of course. but see them affordable enough if you go back to 2000-2004 year models. Are Winnebagos well made? Opinions? also can you install a 350 ...

Extended Service Plan

Duplicate Post, please post responses HereI'm at the Holiday Rambler factory service center in Coburg OR with slide problems. The RV service center put in a request for two different repairs. One was approved, however the other was denied! The repai...

Winnebago Via 2014: No indicator lights on trailer

I'm trying to connect my trailer to my new Winnebago Via 2014, but there seems to be an electric problem on the car. If I turn on the indicators, there's no blinking 0-12V between any of the pins in the socket. I've looked for a wiring diagram that e...

oyly by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Pressure?

I got new tires last year and am a bit embarrassed to admit that I relied on the tire shop to inflate them properly and haven't checked them since. Heading out on my first journey this weekend and want to make sure they're aired up properly. I'm conf...

carry out antenna

With direct tv box, what is the best carry out and why. Just do not want to drill holes in 2014 roof.Thanks

blknomad by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoiding payment problems when selling your MH

We may be selling our MH and the DW is concerned. I told her we would meet the buyer at our bank's parking lot and when I get the cashier's check deposited, he gets the title. My DW worked for a bank 2 decades ago and said you know they can put a s...

SFVdave by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Toilet pedal

The toilet flush pedal on out ERA 70X often goes too far down and then sticks open because it goes outside the slide seal. It is hard to not open it too far and repeat the problem. I put some fairly firm rubber under the pedal. Now when opening it op...

Refrigerator gas valve

I have a older rig, and of course an older refrigerator , when you want to put the refrigerator on gas you open the refrigerator door near the bottom you would turn the knob to gas and then push and hold the button until it ignites. However it no...