cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Galley/head access with slides in, under 30'

Damdifino
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a C with access to the head and galley while slides are in. Under 30', preferably under 28'. Really hard to tell by looking at floor plans online.
2014 Arctic Fox 22H.
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser URJ200 Series
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 REPLIES 10

csp_et2
Explorer
Explorer
Pull up haylett rv on YouTube. He does a lot of reviews with the slides in and out so you get a good perspective.
Bob

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
JaytheDJ wrote:
bobndot wrote:
Ifyoudontknow-Howshouldweknow ๐Ÿ™‚

Look at the Jayco 25R . Its actually just under 29' .
I looked at one last year but can't remember how tight it was to enter the bathroom. If you find one on a lot, ask the dealer to pull the slide in and take a pic for you. That's what I have done.

I have a 2018 25R and we use this as a family of 5 as our "Road Trip" vehicle. We use it more with the slide in than out! Plenty of space to walk around, use the head, and cook lunch on the go. The bathroom door is on an angle next to the rear bed, so very easy to access.

I think its a great usable floorplan in a coach with nice comfortable passenger and driver seating. If I could fit it in my driveway I would own one. Tnx for the updated bath info.

JaytheDJ
Explorer
Explorer
bobndot wrote:

I looked at one last year but can't remember how tight it was to enter the bathroom. If you find one on a lot, ask the dealer to pull the slide in and take a pic for you. That's what I have done.

I have a 2018 25R and we use this as a family of 5 as our "Road Trip" vehicle. We use it more with the slide in than out! Plenty of space to walk around, use the head, and cook lunch on the go. The bathroom door is on an angle next to the rear bed, so very easy to access.

AJR
Explorer
Explorer
The camper in my sig is really 30โ€™. With the only slide in I can still get to the sink. It has a nice counter top you do have to reach over to get to the far sink. Not a big deal for me. It also has the larger RV shower in the bedroom.

Everything else is as if it did not have a slide, fully assessable and roomy.
2007 Roadtrek 210 Popular
2015 GMC Terrain AWD

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our Phoenix Cruiser 2100, 22' long, has access through out the coach, galley, head driver/passenger seats and all with the slide in.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

GGoodsell
Explorer
Explorer
Too bad online floor plans do not show positions with slides in. That said. we have a 2018 Thor Chateau 28E, E 450 chassis with two slides. Full access to galley and bathroom with slides in, no problem.

Winnebago_Bob
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago Aspect 27K. Two slides, complete access, and great storage too. 29' 5". CCC 2,600lbs. E450.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3mXDLnuqs
2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
One sure way to get that feature is to look for a motorhome with no slides.

I think most offer at least some access, though sometimes not convenient or full access. It may help a good bit if one is slender...and nimble.

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Many/most MB Sprinter based units are under 28' and you can access the entire coach with slides in. If you don't mind a diesel based chassis.
Our Navion fits your criteria, excepting maybe diesel versus gas chassis.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)