cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grech RV?

Merry
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone heard of them? I am looking for a B with the most seatbelts, at least as many as our PleasureWay which has 5. The Grech Touring Edition has seatbelts for 9! They are pricey (what isn’t these days?!) but they are sold through the Campers Inn chain and we get a discount through Costco.
Any suggestions for other RVs are also welcome.
Thanks!
https://grechrv.com/
2014 Pleasure-Way Pursuit (B+)
5 REPLIES 5

Merry
Explorer
Explorer
mumkin wrote:
I've never heard of them before, even though they claim to have been in business for 37 years.

The answer to how many it sleeps appears to be none. It is pretty much a passenger van with a bathroom and small galley.

The power sofa folds out, just like our PleasureWay. There’s also a kit for the 4 captains chairs, that make 2 beds for grandkids

Merry
Explorer
Explorer
QCMan wrote:
Just curious as to where nine people would sleep in a class b.

In this instance, we would use it for family travel (where we would stay in hotels at night) and also girls’ shopping trips, sporting events etc.
Just my husband and I at night, with an occasional grandchild 😄

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
I've never heard of them before, even though they claim to have been in business for 37 years.

The answer to how many it sleeps appears to be none. It is pretty much a passenger van with a bathroom and small galley.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III
Just curious as to where nine people would sleep in a class b.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never have seen one. Look very nice on website.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad