cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Who made this valve and I'm looking for new ones too.

UltravanOwners
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a hard to find (maybe even outdated) blade/knife valve. It was used in two of our 60's coaches. I'm trying to find out who made them and if anyone still offers them.

The control handle is not 90degs from the pipe as the newer blade/gate/knife valves are.
It runs the direction of the pipe in which the valve is installed on and you rotate the lever to open and close the valve.

I found: GSR Sun Valley, Calif., Part #3904 and tested/approved by: IAPMO which is inside the shape of an armed shield all of which is stamped on the valve.

Thank you for your help.
5 REPLIES 5

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
UltravanOwners wrote:
BTW - I posted here under VINTAGE for those into the older/rare coaches and in the other or General for those who don't bother coming to the VINTAGE threads. I'm using what I learned in my marketing classes in college = I'm trying to reach a wider target market as fast as possible to help ensure I find what I need ASAP.

Unfortunately, what Donn was trying to tell you is more than ONE posting is against forum RULES. You know, that stuff you read when you joined the forum. While you might reach more folks, double posting is still not allowed....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

UltravanOwners
Explorer
Explorer
FYI - Donn I did see that post before posting a thread here.

Thanks again, Tony

UltravanOwners
Explorer
Explorer
Newman thank you. I sent them an email.

Donn Thanks!
I will check the other post. BTW - I posted here under VINTAGE for those into the older/rare coaches and in the other or General for those who don't bother coming to the VINTAGE threads. I'm using what I learned in my marketing classes in college = I'm trying to reach a wider target market as fast as possible to help ensure I find what I need ASAP.

Without this valve we LM Ultravan owners can not use our plumbing until we can fix this problem. Another Ultravan owner is in need and has been looking too and the Mrs and I have a couple of these coaches to restore.

Thank you again.

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check your answers where you posted this before!
Mod notified

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
give flyte camp a call I'm sure they can give you any info you need