cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Location of camera switcher

oyly
Explorer
Explorer
I've bought a CVS300-01 camera switcher to replace a broken one in my 2014 Winnebago Via 25P.

Does anybody know where in the car this is located and how to access it?
5 REPLIES 5

oyly
Explorer
Explorer
Fixed.

Asked Winnebago, who were very helpful and sent me a 3D drawing showing the location. neschultz, thanks for the tip. It's always scary to start prying off things for the first time, not knowing what's supposed to come off and what's not ๐Ÿ™‚

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
It is with the radio/nav system. If I recall correctly, you carefully pry the face from around the radio and then you will see the screws for the radio and other dash pieces.

Good luck,

Norman
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I was looking for this I would check around my 12V power systems, fuses, and near the screen it displays on. The video/audio plugs look like RCA style and TYPICALLY those are not very long, so I would lean towards tracking those cables back out of your screen and you'll probably run into it nearby.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
Did you ask Winnebago?
2013 ACE 29.2

Happy_Prospecto
Explorer
Explorer
Just a guess, but could it be at the end of the wires?
Kevin
Retired, Fulltime RV'er, 1999.5 F350 4X4 CC Diesel Flatbed
2007 Alpenlite Defender Toyhauler, 2019 Polaris Ranger
Bob, the Yorkie Terrier helping me prospect til the money runs out