cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need clues to identify a Sprinter I recently saw

jjrai
Explorer
Explorer
I was on Center Street of Fernandina Beach Sunday, and saw a 19' B late model Sprinter Van. The van was painted charcoal gray with blacked out windows and matching alloy wheels. An interesting feature was that the AC unit was mounted forward of center, like the old Dodge Explorers, rather than toward the rear like a RT, PW or LT. It had an matching awning, also.

This was a sleek-looking Unit. Does anyone know who might have built it? I do not think it was a Sport Mobile.
4 REPLIES 4

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
booster wrote:
midnightsadie wrote:
leisure travel van makes that MH , what you discribed sounds like my 2007 LTV freedom serenity II .look here leisurevans.com

Isn't that a "C" and not a "b"?

Yes, it is...

Triple E is another of those manufacturers who believes that calling it a "B" somehow makes it sexier than properly calling it a "C" as Leisure Travel did before Triple E purchased them.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

booster
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
leisure travel van makes that MH , what you discribed sounds like my 2007 LTV freedom serenity II .look here leisurevans.com

Isn't that a "C" and not a "b"?

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Four Winds makes one that looks like that. The one I looked at a a couple of years ago was dark gray and it was the Mercedes diesel.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.