cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Garmin RV 760 LMT

sharbra
Explorer
Explorer
Received this unit today. It was good to be able to enter the measurements of the RV and Bluetooth set up was very easy. I would suggest that anyone purchasing one of these keep their TrailerLife/Woodalls guides for a while, as a quick surf of some of the POI shows that the data in this new unit is about 3 years out of date (at least for Oregon). We are fishing right now and the coach is in the barn, so we have not had an opportunity for a road test of this unit. Also, when I attempted to download the user manual, there isn't one yet.
5 REPLIES 5

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
sharbra wrote:
Thank you for the link. It will be very helpful. Hope the Nevada heat is not getting you down. The Oregon Coast is wonderfully cool, but we will have to come back Nevada soon to mow the lawn.

It's hot, but it's a dry heat. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We're heading to the bay area in a few days, so it should be a little cooler. Wish we were headed to the Oregon coast instead.
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

sharbra
Explorer
Explorer
We had a rough ride on a marginal dirt road in Montana thanks to Tom Tom, decided we needed something that would direct us to roads for a rig our size. Did read some of the reviews, but felt the rv specific routing would be an advantage.

sharbra
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the link. It will be very helpful. Hope the Nevada heat is not getting you down. The Oregon Coast is wonderfully cool, but we will have to come back Nevada soon to mow the lawn.

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a link to the RV 760 User Guide
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't you read the reviews before buying??? http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-760LMT-Portable-GPS-Navigator/dp/B00CZ6WFXM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374...

I know, only one review, but then follow up on the regular model. It may have 19 5 stars, but it has 13 1 and 2 stars. Now I like Garmin, but this just doesn't get it!!!

Here is the regular 760LMT: http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Bluetooth-Trucking-Lifetime-Traffic/dp/B0090C7A2A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qi...
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€