Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Roadmaster rear sway bar install

I had a sway bar installed on rear of 2016 38Q Winnebago as part of my purchase at Camping World. I took my motorhome in for alignment at a shop I really trust and asked them to check it over as it seemed to be high on driver's side. They told me the...

2017 View/Navion 24G

The 24G has enough new and changed features to where I am considering trading out of my Navion iQ CL. There are few questions I have that maybe someone who owns a 24G can answer. The 24G comes with alloy wheels. However, the two inside rear and the s...

Travel to Mammoth, CA in Winter

I have a 45' tag axle Diesel Pusher, and was wondering what the best route into Mammoth is from the Bay Area. Has anyone travelled over 88 going East with a big rig in the middle of winter?Any opinion matters.

surge protector

We are in a park that has electrical spikes, once a day, then maybe not for a few days. About 132 someone said, I am not able to measure. The park is working on it with the utility company. My surge protector shuts down when it detects the spike, c...

8R19.5 Double Coin tires ( just purchased )

I did a search on the net for Double Coin tires and found a few truckers that liked them, not much else. I though a post here might help someone else down the road. I bought 6 of the Double Coin RT600's all position tires from the Tire Factory for $1...

Old TV compartment, how did you upgrade?

In the pic below, you can see where the TV is. I took out the TV/DVD combo the previous owner had there, now I have a gaping hole I need to fix up. Any idea's? Maybe some of you have done an upgrade to an area like this? We have a 19" flat screen tha...

ISC Fan Clutch Replacement $4000+ ?

Hey all,We have a 2009 Fleetwood Excursion 40x with a cummins ISC engine. Yesterday afternoon, while driving down into Sedona on I-17, our serpentine belt snapped. As it snapped, it broke the wiring on the fan clutch.Reliable Diesel, out of cottonw...

elhajj33 by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Outdoor shower faucet stem

I need a new Faucet stem for my outdoor shower head on 2001 Bounder but not sure of the faucet brand. LaSalle Bristol Utopia looks like my old one from the photo's. Anyone know if that'll work ??

jfp by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Residential Fridge Questions

My new fidge (RF18) is going to be installed next week and I have a few questions for those that already have one.Do the condenser coils need to be cleaned on a periodic basis??? If so, how often do you do it?? Does the ice maker supply enough ice. ...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Thread Too Short on Inner Tire Valve Stem

I recently bought a small class C. It's on a Ford Transit chassis. It's the first vehicle I've had with dual tires. Both the inner and outer valve stems are quite accessible. This makes me think they are set up with dually valve stems.The problem is ...

nandj by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Rv Wireless Rear view camera

Hi all I am new to RVing. I have a 23 foot Class C Coachmen. I would like to know if anyone knows of a good easy to install wireless Camera that while I am driving I can look on my iPad and see who is behind me while i am driving not just when back...

Thinking about a pusher

I have been wanting another motor home and thinking about the pusher style . I know very little about diesel engines let alone rear transaxles. I know plenty about gas and can do everything on them but back to the subject. Which pusher chassis are ...

wvabeer by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Gulfstream Sun Voyager

I have a 2003 Gulfstream Sun Voyager Model 8368 MXG. Just to the left as you enter the door and under the sink, there is a switch that looks like a regular house on/off light switch. There is also a indicator light on the switch housing. I have tried...

dtrink by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Road trek 170

I tried searching archives but no luck.I am going to be selling my Born Free Class C & going back to a B. I am specifically interested in the Roadtrek 170. Any insight as to what I can expect off of the list priceThanks in advance if u can help

clayway by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes