Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Toad is getting abused

I have a new Newmar Baystar which is towing our little (wife's) Fiat. Poor thing is getting beat by rocks,dirt,mud, grime etc. I am looking for a Rock Shield or something that will go under the rear portion of the motorhome and somewhat protect the l...

Winterizing water system?

Anyone put RV antifreeze into fresh water tank to pump and circulate into lines. Do not have bypass hose from pump to connect to antifreeze bottle.

Can you believe this? No dash lights, sort of...

Got to drive my MH before it got dark. Then the night fell, everything going good. Then it started raining. Hey! Where is my wiper switch! For some stupid reason, they neglected to light up these switches:Rocker switches are just plain, no light. No ...

considering a diesel for small class C

After selling our 5th wheel a couple months ago my wife and I have talked about the Class C motor homes. Since we are more concerned with the travelling rather than camping we are thinking of a C in the 25 foot range with 1 slide. Several brands off...

70 to 80 years old ! with a class C

Is their any one that is 70 to 80 years old with a class C that sleeps in the over head bed ? is it hard to get in and out and for making up the bed. Thinking of going from a trailer to a small C 22/23' and want a small C for ease of parking at store...

J_herb by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

RVAir - AC Air Filter Reviews

Has anyone used the RVAir AC air filter products ?Looks good but I was wondering if it restricts the air flow and cooling ability ?If you have one let me know if you like it.Thanks

JCat by Explorer III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Splendide wd802m

Never had this happen before. While filling the fresh water tank and pressurizing the entire system, I found that the Washer/Dryer was filling with water.We have NEVER used the W/D unit. It won't turn on to drain.Can't open the door because the tub/d...

Stranger by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiger Owners: Full-Timing in a Tiger?

Hello All,I like truck campers but view the lack or a realistic pass-through from the camper to the truck. In bad weather and sketchy security scenarios that would seem to be important. All weather capability is important to me, since i often travel ...

Eugarps by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting my education process....

Awesome forum!!!! been reading it for the past few days.I do like Class B's but they are just outside of my budget, well at least the ones I like. I'm looking at C's since we are 4 (parents and 2 young adult children)Potential long vacation would b...

Gas tank replacement/upgrade

My motorhome has been sitting for about 5 years,and rather than try to clean out the old gas tank and coat it for ethanol use,I'm thinking I would rather replace it with a poly or aluminum tank to prevent rust in the future.Class A motorhome and I T...

refrigerator does not cool while driving

we recently purchased our first motor home, a used 2015 Forrest River Forrester with 10,000 miles on it. We are learning about using it but so far the refrigerator does not cool while driving. It is a Dometic model 13 50 french door with an ice maker...

Best route to Boulder Co. from Tacoma Wa.

Looking for advise on traveling to Boulder Co. from Tacoma Wa. the first week of December in a 40'diesel pusher flat towing toad. Chaining is not an option. Any suggestions on route to travel will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Shore power and generator

I have a 2014 Winnebago class A with a Onan generator. Just wondering if I can start and run generator while I'm plugged into 50amp service. Just want to make sure it won't ruin anything. THANKS

kemer by Explorer
  • 64 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveling Jack problems

Newbie, Have a 2008 Damon Challenger 377. Only has 12000 miles on it. When i purchased it the seller told me there was a problem with the jacks and they would have them fixed. Dealer said it was the pump and replaced it. Still did not work and i...