cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No cost "Essential Plus" inspection of a Motor Home.

tlerchba
Explorer
Explorer
Good day.

I am looking for 1 RV owner in Southeast Texas (preferably the Houston area) who would like a no cost, in-depth NRVIA โ€œEssential Plusโ€ inspection of their Motor Home.

Why am I offering this no-cost inspection?
I am becoming certified as an RV Inspector by the NRVIA - National RV Inspection Association. During the inspection, up to 352 line items are checked on towables and up to 367 line items are checked on motor homes. As a part of the advance training I attended recently, we each inspected a towable RV. To complete my training, I must also perform an inspection of a motor home.

My family and I have been RV-ing for 20+ years. I know first-hand some of the โ€œopportunitiesโ€ RV enthusiasts are challenged to resolve. For a buyer, an in-depth RV inspection provides facts to make an informed โ€œgo/no-goโ€ purchase decision. It greatly enhances the probability the buyer will have the kind of RV experience they were expecting / hoping for.

For a seller, an in-depth RV inspection helps emphasize the value to the buyer and potentially minimize the sellers liability. For a current owner not looking to sell, the biggest benefit is piece of mind about the current condition of your RV,

NRVIA requirements are that I complete the motor home inspection by the end of this week, April 17. Would you be open to having a cup of coffee for us to meet and to discuss what the inspection would entail? Did I mention that this will not cost you anything? I am also able to provide telephone numbers and names of people with NRVIA who can vouch for my quest to become a top-notch RV Inspector. Please call me at 832-493-3540.

Regards,
Tim Lerchbacker
TexasRVInspectionfs@gmail.com
tlerchba@sbcglobal.net
832-493-3540

ยฉ
National RV Inspection Association - www.NRVIA.org
855-472-9948
Info@NRVIA.org
Tim & Leesa, 2013 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel, 2012 Keystone Avalanche.
1 REPLY 1

GTN_and_Catz
Explorer
Explorer
Tim,
If you're still looking for someone, please give me a call (281.636.7176). I'll try to catch up with you tomorrow.
We're close by (Copperfield) and the motorhome is at Mason Rd near the beltway. I'm in the process of getting it ready for a trip to Maine and Canada late next month so the timing's perfect.
Gene
2003 36' Rexhall RexAir
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Demco Kar Kaddy SS
Blue Ox Aventa II
2 Ragdolls
1 Tabby