cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Onan generator switch?

Claybe
Explorer
Explorer
I have a majestic rv and the inside generator switch does not work. I have tested it. Does anyone know where to get a momentary on-off-momentary on switch??? I have looked everywhere and can't find this. Any suggestions?
19 REPLIES 19

Claybe
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Be careful about the switch. you need to get the specific switch. Onan part 300-5331 Onan switch is a standard switch with no hour meter.
Have you checked the connections on the genset? What about the fuse on the genset?

The switch that you posted above is not the switch that was part of the control panel. It was a rocker switch that fit into the control panel. I would like to replace it with the same switch it possible.

Claybe
Explorer
Explorer
The switch still shut off the genset. Also I checked continuity from the pole to pole info I found and it did not have any continuity when pushed into the on position.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Be careful about the switch. you need to get the specific switch. Onan part 300-5331 Onan switch is a standard switch with no hour meter.
Have you checked the connections on the genset? What about the fuse on the genset?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
RV repair centers, ebay, NAPA, would be my guess or as said above at an electronics store.
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH

JNorton
Explorer
Explorer
Allied or Mouser Electronics.
www.alliedelec.com/
www.mouser.com/supplierpage/

On-Off-On toggle switch momentary DPDT
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Carling-Technologies/6FC53-73-TABS/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsqIr59i2oRcpuVyJadW87Kk42E5uf%252bZ2Q%3d
2008 Fleetwood Tioga Ranger 31W E450 V10