cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Picking up our new baby today!

bglz42
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I take delivery of our new Freelander 19cb today! Happy Valentine's Day, baby!

We had not planned on buying an MH. In fact we had just bought a really cool vintage Roamer TC two weeks before. Went to the Houston RV Show looking at accessories... saw this great little C and were smitten! The size is perfect for us!

Pics when we get it home. We are long time campers, but have never owned an MH...so may have lots of Q's!!

Jim & Janet in Texas
2014 Freelander 19CB
25 REPLIES 25

Snowman7
Explorer
Explorer
That looks like a very nice setup. Looking forward to pics of the interior. Small enough you can take it about anywhere, but floor plan is set up nice enough that it probably feels pretty room inside.

redsuperduty
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice, enjoy the new rig! We are very pleased with our 2011 Freelander.

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
bglz42 wrote:
I will tape it. The brochure calls it 21' 6"...

An extra 2' of goodness. The call it lagniappe in these parts.
2005 Trail Lite 213 B-Plus w/ 6.0 Chevy

bglz42
Explorer
Explorer
I will tape it. The brochure calls it 21' 6"...
2014 Freelander 19CB

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
FWIW, our 22'8" rig is called a 213

donrebyct
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if this unit still in production? It's not shown on the Coachmen Freelander web site. It's a great size for my DW and me.

burlmart
Explorer
Explorer
stevekk wrote:
Just curious, what is the true bumper to bumper length?
Has a nice floor plan for something that short.

X2

Your pic sure makes me think I am looking at a similar length to our 22'8" B+.

Looks sweet. You gotta love these small MHs.

stevekk
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious, what is the true bumper to bumper length?
Has a nice floor plan for something that short.

bglz42
Explorer
Explorer
Shots from the phone... more to come!

2014 Freelander 19CB

bglz42
Explorer
Explorer
2014 Freelander 19CB

donrebyct
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on pictures.

I wish a dealer in AR would carry the 19' unit. The one dealer I know refuses to order a 19' unit, saying they are too small and he can't sell them. I think that's hogwash, but that is his stance so far.

I would love to go to the Dallas show next weekend, and hopefully find one there. Doubt can talk DW into driving 400 miles to go to an RV show.

Hope to see pictures ASAP.

Don

Gunner45
Explorer
Explorer
Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Dori

bglz42
Explorer
Explorer
Got it home this evening. Still checking everything out. The bed fits us fine. Will follow up with review and pics.
2014 Freelander 19CB

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
mlts22 wrote:
Congrats. I like the size of that rig, and the fact that it has two separate beds. If you don't mind, I'm curious what minor issues pop up after you take delivery.

Since it is a corner queen, you get some decent storage underneath the bed. Not gargantuan, but enough to stash the camp chairs, table, and other stuff.

If I may ask, what RV dealer did you use?

A 55" bed is not a queen. 60" is queen size, 52" is full size. 48" is 3/4 and 39" is single size. You will not use fitted sheets on that bed.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford