cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunliner does a Bauhaus Motorhome

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Smacks of Art Deco, but this Motorhome built on a Renault Motorhome base is packed with new technologies. It will be interesting to see how the local public reacts to it. The small Diesel would be a loser to start with

7 REPLIES 7

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
lfcjasp wrote:
Well the interior looks lovely, clean yet warm. Thanks for sharing, RobertRyan!

Yes Sunliner and others here are producing Motorhomes like that. Gone is the bare wooden or lacquered cabinets, or gloomy interiors

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Gene in NE wrote:
Here is a website with more detail Renault Sunliner 40. There is mention within the write-up that only 40 will be built and are expected to sell for $165,000 - $170,000. The Renault Master chassis has rear wheel drive and a diesel engine. It is not explained how the $$'s were arrived at.

They do not build many Motorhomes, in fact Motorhomes, are down compared to Caravan production, which keeps on increasing. The RVIA World Conference, will be held in Melbourne in Februaryand local builders are keen to show delegates local products and accessories
Feeling if these companies were located in Canada, production would go through the roof

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is a website with more detail Renault Sunliner 40. There is mention within the write-up that only 40 will be built and are expected to sell for $165,000 - $170,000. The Renault Master chassis has rear wheel drive and a diesel engine. It is not explained how the $$'s were arrived at.
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

lfcjasp
Explorer
Explorer
Well the interior looks lovely, clean yet warm. Thanks for sharing, RobertRyan!

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Tvov wrote:
Took me a minute to figure out what I was seeing... the bed raises up! Seems like a neat idea.

TV comes up from the room divider, the part with recessed lights, electronic awning and overall master control of the electronics Also external TV to watch outside

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Took me a minute to figure out what I was seeing... the bed raises up! Seems like a neat idea.

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer