cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tire covers ADCO or Camco or Elements?

chrisking
Explorer
Explorer
I just put on new tires and since my old tire covers were cracking need new ones. Had Adco that lasted for about 12 years. Went to localCamping World and they did not have Adco just Elements brand and found no reviews. I can order Adco on Amazon

Recommendations?

Thanks C King
2004 Sightseer
8 REPLIES 8

mikey52
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced my ADCO covers with the Elements covers a year or so ago. The Element covers are holding up very well. I washed mine off last month and was surprised how good they were holding up. My ADCO covers got hard and brittle but the Elements are still soft and pliable. I would recommend the Elements. And this is after using ADCO for 10 years.
2013 Discovery 40x
2016 GMC Canyon
2011 BMW R1200RT

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
U Used tire covers when I was stuck for years without moving. When I finally called the tow truck and haulded it to the shop for a new (used) engine the covers hit the trash for they were shot.

Basically I do not recommend. If you get 'em make sure they block UV. most do not.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Magna Shade makes the nicest tire covers on the market....check them out, I have six: https://magneshade.com/
2014 American Eagle

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Been using Adco since the very beginning. Replaced them only once.

Check WalMart. Sometimes (in some locations), WalMart stocks them. Or purchase them on line: WalMart - Adco tire covers - click here.

kenwautoone
Explorer
Explorer
I had the Elements,buy the Adco s

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
An old adage my dad taught me many many years ago. "Go with what you know" That sage advice has held up over the years. ADCO served you well for 12 years, I'd stick with them...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
All of my tire covers I've ever had came from camping world and they never did wear out - rather I sold the RVs they were on. I don't recall what brands they were.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

Bobchambe
Explorer
Explorer
Order ADCO on Amazon. Probably cheaper and better quality than Elements, which I never heard of.

Just my opinion!

From experience I have found you can buy anything you need on line, cheaper than Camping World, if you have time to wait for it.