Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toad Tire Monitor

plootsa
Explorer
Explorer
Hi every one
While traveling to Florida my toad blew a tire and destroyed my wheel well plastic liner.I didn't know until a motorist alerted me. Is there a system for monitoring the toad tire pressure from the motor home.
Thank you
Greg
12 REPLIES 12

plootsa
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all!

Born_To_Travel
Explorer
Explorer
I think any TPMS system is better than no TPMS system... They have come a long way, and are probably the most necessary accessory on a Class A..

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
I have pressure pro...so far so good...
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

nodine
Explorer
Explorer
plootsa wrote:
Hi every one
While traveling to Florida my toad blew a tire and destroyed my wheel well plastic liner.I didn't know until a motorist alerted me. Is there a system for monitoring the toad tire pressure from the motor home.
Thank you
Greg

We have been monitoring the toad tires from day one of installing a tire pressure monitoring system. About six years now. We did start out without a repeater but found it necessary to add the repeater.

Bob
2022 Quantum JM31
2020 Chevy Sonic

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
wolfe10 wrote:
We have had our 10 tire PressurePro system for 3 years now-- no problems.

http://www.tirepressuremonitor.com/pressurepro/10-wheel-monopole-monitor/

Same for me except I've had mine for 6 years. Trouble free system.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
Roadpilot wrote:
I had TST (Truck Systems Technology) sensors for my MH and toad. They worked well.
X-2, and excellent customer service to boot!
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

deandec
Explorer
Explorer
I am successfully using the tire minder.

For 10 tires it costs about $100 less than competitors.

No Repeater required on my 38' rig.

Ebay
Dean
95 CC Magna, Jeep GC

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
plootsa wrote:
Hi every one
Thank you
Greg

This is exactly why so many of the folks have purchased some type of tire pressure monitor system, as you have no idea what is happening back there while under way.I use and recommend the TST system Here is the link
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
TPMS

Read this thread for our experience and yes there are 10 tire TPMS out there. We never run without one now.

plootsa wrote:
Hi every one
Thank you
Greg
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
We have had our 10 tire PressurePro system for 3 years now-- no problems.

http://www.tirepressuremonitor.com/pressurepro/10-wheel-monopole-monitor/
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Roadpilot
Explorer
Explorer
I had TST (Truck Systems Technology) sensors for my MH and toad. They worked well. I needed a repeater they sell because the toad was far back. It monitors pressure and temperature.
Tiffin Wayfarer 25TW
15 Mini Cooper S

tandkj
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the ones that monitor the MH tires and add to that the number needed to cover the toad. For MH you need 6 sensors and then 4 for the toad, total 10. Cost about $500 ??
Tis another fine day to serve in and for the glory of the Corps. Every day is a holiday and every meal a feast.
08 Camelot Custom build
07 Ranger Toad
One Golden Retriever at the Rainbow Bridge and a new one traveling with us.