cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toilet Change

corgidad
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone changed out the Aria Deluxe push button toilet to an Aria Classic pedal flush. They both appear to be the same toilet except for the way they flush. I have had to change the motor mechanism in my toilet twice and now it is acting up again so am thinking about going with the pedal flush. If you have changed yours how do you like the pedal flush and is it holding up.
3 REPLIES 3

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
yes, we changed the push button with the Aria Classic. Just after the warranty ran out (6 months) the pedal mechanism broke and we had to have the mechanism replaced. We still like it better than the push button one.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Our previous coach had the electric flush and I had to replace the fuse about 4 times plus I had to clean the slot for the blade due to paper getting caught in it.

Our current coach has a pedal flush with a ball instead of the blade and we love it. Ours is a Sealand with the ceramic bowl. I do have to clean the ball with a brush but this one is much more convenient to use and there is no dependence on 12V. I keep a one gallon jug of water next to it (we had a problem with a control board and lost all 12V to the coach).
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
A few previous posts. Search this Forum for `Aria Classic' or maybe just `aria' for even more posts.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)