cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upgrading from my Class C (Lazy Daze)

Leland2
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have a '02 Lazy Daze and a '08 Alpenlite 5th wheel, 3 slides. Thinking of downsizing the Alpenlite and have come full circle. Looking at another Class C and want one with the quality of the Lazy Daze. If the LD had a slide, I'd buy another. I'm spoiled with having more room. I just don't want to sacrifice quality for room.

If you were looking at Lazy Daze, are there other Class C's you'd consider? (King bed is a necessity.)

Appreciate your comments.

PS -- Not considering the Super Cs, or diesel. Gasser is fine for now.
5 REPLIES 5

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
I'd also check out Phoenix Cruiser and Nexus RV. Both have had very good mention the past few years. Nexus RV probably has the nod, as they can build you a rig with or without slides.

2lazy4U
Explorer
Explorer
Born Free and Bigfoot are two of the best.

tpi
Explorer
Explorer
Is there no way the bigger 27 or 31' LD would do? I too have found the quality to be good. Also-at least as big a deal to me-is the factory is local. No need to deal with indifferent or inconsistent dealer repairs and lowball warranty service. I bought the LD over other RVs that could have been more suitable for me overall. With the high quality and local (excellent!) service I'd sure give it a lot of thought again.

Otherwise....Don't know if you've dealt with Tom at Ricks Trailer Supply San Clemente. I've had nothing but good dealings. Maybe drop in and see what he likes to service/recommends.

stevekk
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Born Free.
Very high quality and They have slides.
Not sure about King Bed tho?

PghBob
Explorer
Explorer
Leland2: Hi from one LD owner to another. I believe Coach House based in Florida makes a quality Class C. They also offer slides in some of their models. The big negative for me was the price. The last one I saw on line was 150K, and I don't even know if it was new or used. Good Luck with your search. Bob